MameAddicts invade Dota2 !!!

Play Games, post a picture, have fun.
eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Snow Bros.

MameAddicts invade Dota2 !!!

Post by eliaskeme » September 17th, 2012, 2:22 pm

So a couple days ago I was kicking αss at Dota2 and after some games I decided to go to the Store and see what kind of equipment I could get as a loot...so while I was looking at the heroes' equipment I found THIS:

Yes you read it correctly it says HIEROPHANT's Protection Set. The name itself made me suspicious. But what made me even more suspicious is that this equipment belongs to Omniknight, who happens to be my favourite support hero. This proves that Hiero invaded Dota2 and I'm pretty sure that there's gonna be "Nostalgic" armor or weaponry in the future. Be careful guys, I'm watching you. And like Gondar says "You can run, but you can't hide!!" :inquisitive:

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Re: MameAddicts invade Dota2 !!!

Post by Hierophant » September 17th, 2012, 9:05 pm

Ha, I should put up the price of the armour. $3.99 for a Hierophant Protection Set sounds cheap. I want bigger profits! :link:

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Snow Bros.

Re: MameAddicts invade Dota2 !!!

Post by eliaskeme » September 19th, 2012, 5:46 am

Still I wouldn't pay 4 euros to get it. I'd rather wait to get the equipment after a game. Besides I don't like this armor. If you look at Omniknight he's like a medieval knight but without armor, just like Lancelot in Knights Of The Round. The Radiant Crusader set is better (it's similar to his default attire that's why :tongue:) but I still haven't got anything...except the hammer he's holding.