Live Reviews - Looking for guests...

This forum is designed for gamers to come together and socialize.
Atarix777
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Live Reviews - Looking for guests...

Post by Atarix777 » October 9th, 2012, 2:32 am

Dear Mameaddicts,

Hierophant (known as Neckshredder1 on youtube) and myself are going to create a new little show on my channel ( www.youtube.com/Atarix777 ) where we talk about video games while we play them - all in all a bit like we did it back then when we had our regular newnet livestream.

The difference is, that we will focus on very good quality when it comes to sound and picture and instead of beeing the mainhost (as I had it to be technically during the stream), we are using more screens and just run the show complete together.

Here is a little example of our first episode (we know, there is still a lot fo work out, but I think its a good start ^^):

Now we are looking for guests that would like to join here and there our show to record an episode. All you need is:

- A stable Internet Connection
- MAME
- A Camcorder/Webcam to record your self during the show (after we captured the gameplay u will need to be able to send me your camcorder/webcam file via skype or to upload it somewhere else).
- And of course u need to know at least a little bit of english so we can communicate togehter ^^. Ah, I will not work with ppl. that can't moderate their language. It can happen to say a bad word here and there but swearing all the time is unwanted.

So far the concept and the format is already clear, the picture and sound quality seem to be fine, too (I just need a better headset if i have guests like Luca in the first episode coming up) now we just need to work on the show it self.

Please let us know what you think about it, your ideas, critics, wishes etc. and if you want to be a part of our show then just go a head ;)

Incito
Founder
Founder
Favorite Game: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Re: Live Reviews - Looking for guests...

Post by Incito » October 9th, 2012, 8:01 am

I don't think you will have any trouble finding people here to help.
I am willing to do a show with you.
Sounds like fun. :smile:

Atarix777
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Atarix777 » October 10th, 2012, 4:55 am

@Chris - yeah, i think so, too :-)

We will have Dan this week to record a show with us, if you are arround, too then we could do a 4 player game, with 4 cams on the left side... Could be ultra fun ^^. We could play Wrestling or something again :headshoot:

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Snow Bros.

Post by eliaskeme » October 10th, 2012, 12:33 pm

Damn! From the whole list I only have MAME ^.^

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Post by Hierophant » October 11th, 2012, 3:12 am

It's easy enough to download and setup Skype, Elias, so no excuses there. I'm sure you could afford a decent webcam and headset. You're written English is very good so I can only assume that you also speak it reasonably well. C'mon mate, I wanna see you there with us to kick our butts in Windjammers!

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Snow Bros.

Post by eliaskeme » October 11th, 2012, 10:58 am

If only you asked me like 1 month ago it would be a lot better...and yes getting a headset-webacm is cheap but there are other things that have got a bit expensive (transport that is) and I use my money wisely for that cause. But I can kick Atarix's @$$ anytime on Windjammers :wink:

By the way I sent a complain at VALVE about Hierophant's Set price and they said that from now on you will receive 150% of the profits. You are welcome :smile:

Thulsa
Arbiter
Arbiter
Favorite Game: QBert Ms Pacman

Post by Thulsa » October 11th, 2012, 11:45 am

Just a quick heads up. Your second video is now on facebook. I am really enjoying this format. Great job guys!
My child, you have come to me my son. For who now is your father if it is not me? I am the well spring, from which you flow. When I am gone, you will have never been. What would your world be, without me? My son.
~Thulsa Doom~

PantherUK
Favorite Game: Final Fight

Post by PantherUK » October 12th, 2012, 7:35 pm

Excellent video chaps, looking forward to the next one..!
Ooer... No pictures...

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Post by Hierophant » October 14th, 2012, 9:06 pm

Thanks guys! Here are the next two. :hello:

GAMETALK: Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter

GAMETALK: Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes

Atarix777
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Atarix777 » October 29th, 2012, 3:26 am

Hello everyone, sorry for my lazy and late replay - I was just a bit bussy with to much of things :boxing:

I just wanted to let u know that we have to new videos online, one from two weeks ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0L_XrAzfjI

and another one from a few hours ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHhSKriakX8

As you can see on the "Sunset Riders" video, i had the idea to add a foto instead of a video in the case that our guest can´t record him self or transmitt a video to me. That makes the things very easy, because all u need to do is to send me a photo via e-mail.

We also have now the possibility to add people by phone to our show. That means that you can have my phone number and join us in this way - or in the case that you live in the EU i have a phone flatrate and call you to cover all costs.

So the minimum requirement from now on is simply to have mame, a good i-net connection and skype (or instead a phone near to your computer). It couldnt be easier then that ;-D

PS: If you need any tech help with software that u never used (like for example skype, kailliera etc) then don´t worry, Hiero and me can give you a hand with all that.