Check out the rest of the product catalog. :hehe:

http://dongchengdongao.diytrade.com/sdp ... 31689.html

Skyppno7
Gamer Extreme
Gamer Extreme
Favorite Game: Samurai Showdown 1

Re: PS3?

Post by Skyppno7 » October 2nd, 2009, 7:42 am

I bought a similar device from a Flea Market here in the states, I still have it actually. It has something like 99 emulated NES games on it, many of them were good like Hogan's Alley and Contra. It is all contained in a Nintendo 64 controller, the whole thing, game system and all inside a N64 controller haha. I spent like 10 bucks on it, but I already know how to run emulators. So I gave it to my nieces and nephews and they loved it. They got to play old school games w/o having to mess with their parent's computer, and they got to play them on their big screen tv.

The real reason I bring this up, is I had a weird kind of cultural shock experience. One of the games was Japanese bombers attacking american battle ships in a Afterburner style game. I was the Japanese bomber and I was attacking american forces. I guess I never thought they made such games for some reason, and it made me feel "weird" even though it probably shouldn't have. We have videogames here where you can play the South and fight the North, so I guess I should've exected japan would have games like this.

It was also the best game on the thing.
"Its your reliable source of information. 50,000 unstoppable watts"