World Wrestling Federation For Life

Play Games, post a picture, have fun.
eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Snow Bros.

World Wrestling Federation For Life

Post by eliaskeme » July 2nd, 2009, 4:33 am

For the fans of the WWF/WWE I have a presentation of the WWF games that can be played on MAME. Here are some snapshots:

1) WWF Superstars

My team is the one with Hogan and Warrior and I am against the Honky Tonk Man and Randy Savage.

2) WWF Wrestlefest

In the Royal Rumble choice I got Hulk Hogan and I am competing against 11 other Wrestling Superstars. There are 6 in the beginning (including me) and whenever someone is disqualified someone else is coming until there is only one left. There is also a Tag Team choice which is the same as the WWF Superstars

3) WWF Wrestlemania '95

Without any doubt my favourite one since I can play with the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be, Bret "The Hitman" Hart. I am against Shawn Michaels and the Undertaker. And if you think that 1vs2 is unfair then try to win the WWF Championship where you battle ALL the characters (they are 8) !!! Don't worry since you begin against 3.

This was for all the WWF/WWE fans.

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Re: World Wrestling Federation For Life

Post by Hierophant » July 2nd, 2009, 8:46 am

Nice post mate! :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm a wrestling fan for life. My Grandad was a big wrestling fan too. I used to sit and watch it with him every Sunday. I watch all the WWE shows and TNA now, although I forget to watch ECW sometimes. I wish they had kept it more like the old ECW when it really was extreme instead of toning it down so much.

My fave - good ol' Stone Cold Steve Austin 3:16. Bret Hart was, is, and always will be very cool. The excellence of execution. Remember the fight those two had at Wrestlemania XIII?

What a damn match! :hooray:

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by eliaskeme » July 2nd, 2009, 9:06 am

Yeah however although wrestling was a trend in my country when I was born by the time I grew up it was forgotten so I didn't know any Bret Hart, Doink the Clown, Diesel, Steve Austin etc. However since there is the magazine and YouTube I enjoy watching their matches. But in fact the ones I can't stop watching are the 80s ones: Hogan, Warrior, Demolition, L.O.D... I hate the later WWE but since Undertaker and HBK are still active I don't miss the Monday Night RAWs. Nice match but I think the greatest is the Canadian Stampede. Agree ??

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Hierophant » July 3rd, 2009, 2:22 am

I don't think I've seen Canadian Stampede, sorry. Put a youtube vid up if you know a good one, please. You did remind me of another show, WWE Vintage Collection, which is really nice for watching all the old school matches, and it's even hosted by Mean Gene.

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by eliaskeme » July 3rd, 2009, 4:15 am

Hierophant wrote:I don't think I've seen Canadian Stampede, sorry. Put a youtube vid up if you know a good one, please. You did remind me of another show, WWE Vintage Collection, which is really nice for watching all the old school matches, and it's even hosted by Mean Gene.
Since you want to watch the Canadian Stampede then watch the following videos:

IYH 16 Canadian Stampede Part 1:

IYH 16 Canadian Stampede Part 2:

IYH 16 Canadian Stampede Part 3:

IYH 16 Canadian Stampede Part 4:

IYH 16 Canadian Stampede Part 5:

The video titles are Canadian Stampede Part 10,11,12... because there were matches before the main event which is the Hart Foundation VS Team Austin

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Hierophant » July 3rd, 2009, 4:28 am

Great! Thanks for that. Good picture quality too. LOL, I'm watching Smackdown right now on TV as well. :woot:

Nostalgia
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Nostalgia » July 3rd, 2009, 10:01 am

Nice thread!

I used to play some wrestling game on this arcade machine outside a fish and chip shop when I was a kid, and now I know that it's probably either WWF Wrestlefest or WWF Superstars :thumbsup:

Not much of a fan of the fake wrestling that you see on tv though.

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Hierophant » July 8th, 2009, 8:20 am

It's moments like this that make Stone Cold my all-time fave wrestler. Great entertainment.

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by eliaskeme » July 19th, 2009, 4:00 pm

Personally, I like Stone Cold for two reasons:
1) His attitude. He has never back down from any challenge and,
2) The Stone Cold Stunner. I like doing it to people who think they can make me have a hard time. They approach me and then I hit them in their balls and then quickly perform the stunner on them. HA !!!

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

The DEADMAN returns !!!

Post by eliaskeme » September 12th, 2009, 4:44 pm

Here is a video of the return of one of my favourite wrestlers: The Undertaker !!!