WHaT WaZ uR FaV....PaRt oF DuMb & DuMbEr ????

Play Games, post a picture, have fun.
sailindawest07OG09

WHaT WaZ uR FaV....PaRt oF DuMb & DuMbEr ????

Post by sailindawest07OG09 » April 18th, 2009, 7:15 pm

yo this is sailindawest07 and im just asking all members on this site...what was your favorite part of the movie dumb and dumber???? the movie with jim carrey and jack daniels with karen duffy.....and some other actors and actresses.. I kno this site is bout mame primarily but this is just a question just to kno what is your favorite part of that film??? my favorite part is when lloyd christmas is practicing his speech to mary...and the rest that follows...also my favorite part is when lloyd and his buddy go to the charity ball...fav part of the movie...

Nostalgia
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Re: WHaT WaZ uR FaV....PaRt oF DuMb & DuMbEr ????

Post by Nostalgia » April 19th, 2009, 3:55 am

It's been like 10 years since I've seen that movie and the only really good part that sticks in my mind is the bit where he pulls up that chick's skirt and you see her naked butt :smile:

Incito
Founder
Founder
Favorite Game: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Post by Incito » April 19th, 2009, 2:26 pm

Most definitely the part where Jim (Loyde) Carry sabotages Jeff (not Jack Daniels, I see wants on you mind) Daniels drink with tubo lax.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

btw Not all post have to be about MAME. That is why there are other forum like "Just for Fun", which is where I will be moving this. :wink:

sailindawest07OG09

Post by sailindawest07OG09 » April 19th, 2009, 6:22 pm

anotha one of my favorites from that movie...is this scene via youtube..so funny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YssyHNAU8T4