My new Project!!

Show us your cabinet, control panel, or clever mod. Tell us what you did and share how you did it. Bask in the glory!
Alpha
Gamer
Gamer

My new Project!!

Post by Alpha » April 15th, 2014, 5:49 am

after my last bartop mame arcade was a success i of course wanted to make another one...I had a real hankering to play some old gameboy games and of course I cant just do it like normal people have to make a big project out of it but should be fun if everything goes as planned :) I want the graphics on it an design scheme to obviously reflect that of an original gameboy... Let me know what you guys think :)

Nostalgia
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Re: My new Project!!

Post by Nostalgia » April 15th, 2014, 7:59 am

Mate this would be awesome. I've been getting into some more DS/GBA games lately and to have it set up like this would be great :)

PantherUK
Favorite Game: Final Fight

Post by PantherUK » April 15th, 2014, 12:37 pm

That will be so cool if you can pull it off mate, make sure you keep the Mameaddicts in the loop..!
Ooer... No pictures...

Alpha
Gamer
Gamer

Post by Alpha » April 16th, 2014, 4:42 am

I definitely will keep posting pics of my process...I want to go off the nanocade layouts but maybe a bit bigger since I happen to have a 15 inch screen laying around so wanna go off of that size, but like the design of the nanocade so should be fun will hopefully be starting this week an will post as soon as i can!!

Incito
Founder
Founder
Favorite Game: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Post by Incito » April 16th, 2014, 10:06 am

Once completed, Take a pic and put your MA username on it and I can place it on the Home page slide show.

starlingmax
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Metal Gear 3

Post by starlingmax » April 16th, 2014, 8:16 pm

Man, it really looks awesome, please build this cab and show us pictures of it :smile:
Yeah yeah... sure, no problem.. ehhmmm well... bye...