Golden Tee Pedestal

Show us your cabinet, control panel, or clever mod. Tell us what you did and share how you did it. Bask in the glory!
ebarlow99

Golden Tee Pedestal

Post by ebarlow99 » August 6th, 2013, 2:18 pm

got this in the arsenal now! flatpacks to follow :thumbsup:

jyarrison
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Golden Tee

Re: Golden Tee Pedestal

Post by jyarrison » August 10th, 2013, 6:15 am

Jack that is great. You built that? And flat packs to follow? Do you mean a pre cut kit that just needs assembled to look like what you have there? That would be awesome. :thumbsup:

Not sure if anyone else has seen this but ...........BIG NEWS (for me anyways)!!! In the mamedev webpage under Mame .149u1 what's new. In the "New Games Not Working" section................

*Drumroll* please..............

Golden Tee Fore! :thumbsup:

Oh yeah!! I have been waiting for this for a long time. Not sure if or when GT Fore will ever be working in Mame but it looks like we just got a little closer to that :hooray: :hooray: :hooray:

http://mamedev.org/updates/whatsnew_0149u1.txt
JY

ebarlow99

Post by ebarlow99 » August 12th, 2013, 9:23 am

who is Jack? hahahaha it's Eric

anyways yes this will be a flatpack and when assembled be like the pic.....still working out the details! awesome about GT Fore!!!

ChameleonAlpha
Guru Extreme
Guru Extreme
Favorite Game: KOF 96

Post by ChameleonAlpha » August 12th, 2013, 3:09 pm

This reminds me of Metal Gear, where characters with a codename were named Jack for no reason. :hehe:

Oh, and of course it will get emulated. MAME won't stop growing until every arcade game is emulated. And considering the fact that arcades are still being released today, it will be a while until MAME "dies".
Anyway, it's looking great. Keep posting pics!

ebarlow99

Post by ebarlow99 » August 14th, 2013, 10:40 am

LOL! thanks I will for sure post pics... just been super busy with work, the 2 little ones, the warden (wife) etc...... :V: