Mame Newbie -Software -Teamviewer HELP

MAME Gurus come to your aide to help you. Please use the search before adding a topic. This will help cut down on having multiple topics with the same subject.
MameNewbie

Mame Newbie -Software -Teamviewer HELP

Post by MameNewbie » May 27th, 2020, 6:28 pm

Hi All,

I did look around but couldn't find any thread that might be able to help.

I bought a mame cabinet with all the extras from a guy on ebay a few years ago. He had both software's installed, the mame and also the newer cooler software that I really liked.

He had promised for years to give me an updated hard drive that would work 100% but never came thru. Anyone in here that could link up on my unit and poke around and help me get the latest working software? He promised to give support on any updates if bought from him...that never happened.

I just dont want to mess it up.

I would pay someone for the help

Thanks so much in advance.

Have a great night.

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Re: Mame Newbie -Software -Teamviewer HELP

Post by Hierophant » May 27th, 2020, 8:03 pm

G'day :hello:

Regarding the extra software besides MAME, I assume that you mean what is commonly referred to as a "front-end" (e.g., Hyperspin, Launchbox). Can you identify which front-end it is you have there? If so, I would suggest that you also make a request on their forum, since it would increase the chances of getting proper help.

MameNewbie

Re: Mame Newbie -Software -Teamviewer HELP

Post by MameNewbie » May 28th, 2020, 11:32 am

My apologies it's Hyperspin...all if it works okay just so many games dont work and the button config is off on some games....just needs a little tweaking.

I assume there has been many updates in the last 3-4 years of games .

Hope that helps.