Castlevania Lords of Shadow glitch lost my save!

This forum is designed for gamers to come together and socialize.
Incito
Founder
Founder
Favorite Game: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Castlevania Lords of Shadow glitch lost my save!

Post by Incito » November 2nd, 2010, 8:20 pm

OK, I am going to vent cause I was 76% done and due to a glitch that Sony or Konami failed to mention or patch, I among many others lost their save and are forced to start over!

Don't buy this game. Who cares if its good! This auto save feature is pure stupidity. I mean, due gamers really need to have their hand held when it comes to saving their progress! Whom ever thought of this idea needs a good beating.

Well, I am pissed off enough that I will be selling the game back to Gamestop for something better...which can't be to hard since even crappy games like Dark Void have an auto save that does work.

DO NOT BUY Castlevania Lord of Shadows!

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Re: Castlevania Lords of Shadow glitch lost my save!

Post by Hierophant » November 2nd, 2010, 9:18 pm

That's a pretty shocking oversight for such a hyped game. Who's to say that even if you did start over you wouldn't get the same glitch again. There are more glitches turning up already:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... litch&aq=f

Game-destroying glitches have always been an issue. I guess that as game development and design gets ever more complex, the problem won't be going away any time soon.

:ouch:

Nostalgia
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Nostalgia » November 3rd, 2010, 9:57 am

I hate it when you get game-destroying glitches near the end of a game :inquisitive:

Happened to me in Red Faction 1 and Redneck Rampage.

MidnightMenace
Gamer Supreme
Gamer Supreme

Post by MidnightMenace » December 24th, 2010, 3:22 am

i bought the game a little while after it came out and lost my save after beating the ice titan. i never bothered to get back into it. i was kind of disapointed in the game anyway. if it didnt say castlevania on the cover i would have never thought it was