Super Street Fighter 4!!

This forum is designed for gamers to come together and socialize.
suits00
Guru Supreme
Guru Supreme
Favorite Game: STREETFIGHTER

Super Street Fighter 4!!

Post by suits00 » April 27th, 2010, 7:43 pm

Just got this, been playing it non-stop. Lots of goodies added, finally the street fighter 4 released last year is now complete. Online matches ftw, ten new characters woohoo!!, new ultras. I can only describe this as a mix between third strike/w impact/new gen and the classic street fighters because you get to choose one ultra now comparable to choosing a super art in third strike, etc.

Online gameplay is 100X better:
TEAM BATTLES- 8 players can play at one time, 4 vs 4. That's even better than kaillera's 4 player action, lol.
Spectate- Waiting for your turn to play, set back and watch two other players go at it. MVC2 STYLE.
Record matches- Record matches and see what you did wrong or learn from the pros instead of going on utube to find a good match. Watch replays uploaded by the community which include boss channel (bosses fighting each other), new comers (sfIV matches), etc.
Tournament MODE ftw- Need I say more? Ok, it involves 8 people :).

New characters and improved characters:
A fav of mine is Hakan, OIL UP!! Some favs from third sf series also make a come back (Dudley, Makoto, Ibuki). Guile is looking a lot better if you think he sucked in sf4. Don't believe me, just watch Diago vs Justin wong make sure to see it to the end for the climactic ending.

Part 1:
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JsWikIMOuaw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JsWikIMOuaw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Part 2:
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gfJgS1C0ZUU&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gfJgS1C0ZUU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I gotta go, see you in a really long time, lol.

Thulsa
Arbiter
Arbiter
Favorite Game: QBert Ms Pacman

Re: Super Street Fighter 4!!

Post by Thulsa » April 28th, 2010, 4:50 am

Man I never get tired of Diago vs. Wong. I bought a couple of EVO discs just to watch all the matches they have at there championships. I have not got SSF4 yet but I am looking forward to it.

:clapping:
My child, you have come to me my son. For who now is your father if it is not me? I am the well spring, from which you flow. When I am gone, you will have never been. What would your world be, without me? My son.
~Thulsa Doom~

Nostalgia
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Nostalgia » April 28th, 2010, 7:02 am

Sounds awesome suits! I still haven't played any sf4 LOL. It looks pretty cool but I guess I just prefer sticking to 3rd strike. Gotta love the parry moves.

retrorex

Post by retrorex » April 30th, 2010, 6:14 am

Picked up SSFIV (PS3) myself the other day and I'm loving it. I've always wanted to really dig into a fighter and gain some level of mastery over it but never really have. Maybe this will be the one. The game certainly is spectacular to look at.

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Post by Hierophant » April 30th, 2010, 7:58 am

Suits, if I had SSF4 I'd also ride off into the sunset until further notice. :wink:

Aleks55
Mame Addict
Mame Addict
Favorite Game: Earthworm Jim

Post by Aleks55 » August 12th, 2010, 9:09 pm

I love SSF4 I main Hakan :)

canivete

Post by canivete » August 12th, 2010, 9:45 pm

SSF4 is awesome! I main Guy. Haven't played in a while, though ( I smashed my arcade stick) :(

Swordzman
Gamer
Gamer

Post by Swordzman » August 14th, 2010, 3:00 am

I tried to play online on xbox live and got my @!#?@! handed to me :P

Aleks55
Mame Addict
Mame Addict
Favorite Game: Earthworm Jim

Post by Aleks55 » September 8th, 2010, 11:13 pm

Swordzman wrote:I tried to play online on xbox live and got my a** handed to me :P
You just have to practice more. I got my @!#?@! kicked with I first went online with Hakan, and now Im in the top 1--'s (I'm so cooooooooooooooooool)