Best of luck to everyone at MameAddicts

This forum is designed for gamers to come together and socialize.
Nostalgia
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Best of luck to everyone at MameAddicts

Post by Nostalgia » November 15th, 2020, 4:42 pm

Hey Nos here, sorry I haven't been around for a while. Just wanted to say had a lot of great times here, mainly with Heirophant playing fighting games on MAME, doing game recommendations in that thread and so on.
I still remember the very moment I got MAME working. It was with Mortal Kombat 2. Realizing I had this at home now was crazy, then you think of all the other Mortal Kombats, Street Fighters, and so on. Hard to not get hooked when you had the childhoods we had in the arcades.
I'm especially fond of the old NewNet stream days. I had some fun times there in voice with many of you like Chris, Thulsa and some others too. I'm still a member of the MameAddicts steam group if you wanna chat there, other than that best wishes to everyone!

:hello:

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Re: Best of luck to everyone at MameAddicts

Post by Hierophant » November 16th, 2020, 5:42 am

Hey Nos old mate :hello:

Thanks for stopping by and reminding me of the great fun we had here on the site and over on the good ol' streams. I'm not sure if you're still on Twitch these days, but Chris, Atarix and I are still fairly active on the RetroAddicts live stream. Totally understandable if you're off Twitch, though, since it can be quite time-consuming if you have day-to-day stuff to take care of.

Cheers mate!

Pete :woot:

Nostalgia
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Nostalgia » November 19th, 2020, 5:43 pm

Hi Pete! It's nice to hear from you again mate. I found your guys' channel on twitch, you guessed correctly i am not on twitch anymore much but I will definitely log in to chat some time soon!

If you have a discord or something feel free to PM it or whatevz, otherwise I will just catch you in a stream if I get lucky with the timing ;)

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Post by Hierophant » November 20th, 2020, 3:41 pm

This should give an open invite to our Discord:

https://discord.gg/p92PXvY

If it's expired Chris can make a new one. There's a !discord command in our Twitch chat. If we're live and there's a problem we can try and sort it out on the spot.

Nostalgia
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Nostalgia » November 21st, 2020, 8:14 am

Thanks mate, i'm on there now, posted in Introduce Yourself. Should see you lads around sometime soon!