Page 1 of 1

Help finding certain joystick ball tops?

Posted: April 14th, 2016, 12:03 am
by flcl64
I'm trying to find some replacement ball tops that are rough. I don't even know what to call it, textured? Matte? I can only find smooth ones.

Anyone know what they're actually called or where to find them?