UMK3 ROM with RAIN??

This forum is designed for gamers to come together and socialize.
midniteSamurai
Mame Addict Supreme
Mame Addict Supreme
Favorite Game: Samurai Shodown 2

UMK3 ROM with RAIN??

Post by midniteSamurai » June 24th, 2014, 8:35 am

hey everyone i know rain was hacked into the attract mode in the arcade version of umk3, but does anyone know can pm me where i can find such a game or if it exists that has rain playable??? I know only wavenet arcade versions of this game has noob saibot playable but i wished someone can make rain playable, i personally think its insulting to feature rain in the attract mode and yet you cant play as him since he has some really awesome moves, despite that ed boon made a subliminal purple rain joke as to why he put rain in there. I Want to PLAY AS RAIN!!! AARRRRGHHH!!! lol
ӨПΣ ᄃΛППӨƬ ЯΣFᄂΣᄃƬ IП ƧƬЯΣΛMIПG ЩΛƬΣЯ. ӨПᄂΥ ƬΉӨƧΣ ЩΉӨ ΚПӨЩ IПƬΣЯПΛᄂ PΣΛᄃΣ ᄃΛП GIVΣ IƬ ƬӨ ӨƬΉΣЯƧ.

starlingmax
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Metal Gear 3

Re: UMK3 ROM with RAIN??

Post by starlingmax » June 24th, 2014, 3:09 pm

midniteSamurai wrote:i personally think its insulting to feature rain in the attract mode and yet you cant play as him
Heheheh, that's right man... but rain is unplayable even in hacked versions of Ultimate Mortal Kombat... The best you can get is "Mortal Kombat Trilogy" for the PlayStation... But I'm sure you already know this!
Yeah yeah... sure, no problem.. ehhmmm well... bye...

Nostalgia
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Nostalgia » June 27th, 2014, 3:59 am

I remember having an issue with audio when emulating MK Trilogy with epsxe. It was years ago but I believe the solution was to use pSX instead. I remember Rain was really OP :P It's quicker and easier to just emulate it on N64 but probably not as good a version.

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Snow Bros.

Post by eliaskeme » July 2nd, 2014, 10:25 am

Nostalgia wrote:I remember Rain was really OP :P
He freaking was. If you managed to hit the enemy with that freezing projectile he had it was all over. Lift him up and on the other end of the screen and that's it. When they stand up they get hit by it again (before you manage to block or something) if you do it again!!! Of course Motaro was a hard time since he sends the projectiles back but whatever

midniteSamurai
Mame Addict Supreme
Mame Addict Supreme

Post by midniteSamurai » July 3rd, 2014, 7:49 am

you know guys i swear the only two things that i wish that would be true would be a rom of a arcade perfect no censored, no glitch version, all blood version of Primal rage and UMK3 with rain.
ӨПΣ ᄃΛППӨƬ ЯΣFᄂΣᄃƬ IП ƧƬЯΣΛMIПG ЩΛƬΣЯ. ӨПᄂΥ ƬΉӨƧΣ ЩΉӨ ΚПӨЩ IПƬΣЯПΛᄂ PΣΛᄃΣ ᄃΛП GIVΣ IƬ ƬӨ ӨƬΉΣЯƧ.

Nostalgia
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Nostalgia » July 3rd, 2014, 8:54 am

My only wish for classic MK would be stop making Jade such a a dirty input-reading cheating @!#?@!.

It's one thing to make her really 'tough', like Sektor, but Ultimate and Trilogy make it pointless to even bother fighting her unless you know of AI glitches that work against her (if there are any).

She unfortunately spoils those games for me and it's a real damn shame. You miss out on a lot of cool stages/music.

I'll put up with A LOT, I speedrun Very Hard MK2 (kinda plug but check my channel in my sig) but MK3 Jade is something else. I understand it's funny for people to have 2 rib cages when you do a fatality but Jade is on another level and I hope Elias will back me up!

midniteSamurai
Mame Addict Supreme
Mame Addict Supreme

Post by midniteSamurai » July 5th, 2014, 8:10 am

Thats a really good point nostalgia, Jade is so ******** Jaded, that even steven tyler had to make a damn song on how much abuse she gives u, its like looking at a domestic violence awareness poster and feeling the message it conveys in a whole new way. she literally can run through all projectiles and attacks and ruins umk3 or mk3. I personally think they shoulda toned down jade because shes in a league of her own. As for primal rage goes, has anyone ever successfully done all of the fatalities in primal rage 2.3 yet? I only managed to do only one of diablo's fatalities which is the one where a giant fireball comes out and sends the opponent to ashes but there are two fatalities im having trouble with anyone know if they've done it?? :hello: