MameAddicts Facebook

This forum is designed for gamers to come together and socialize.
Incito
Founder
Founder
Favorite Game: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

MameAddicts Facebook

Post by Incito » August 16th, 2012, 8:40 pm

MA is great, but it can alway benefit from a Facebook account to reach more Fans of the Classic Arcade Games. If you have a facebook account, spend the 30 seconds to check out the page and like it. BTW, it is a work in progress.
Thanks
Incito.

MA Facebook Page

Thulsa
Arbiter
Arbiter
Favorite Game: QBert Ms Pacman

Re: MameAddicts Facebook

Post by Thulsa » August 18th, 2012, 8:25 pm

I joined up. You should add some MAME Screen caps from games. Add a nice touch!
My child, you have come to me my son. For who now is your father if it is not me? I am the well spring, from which you flow. When I am gone, you will have never been. What would your world be, without me? My son.
~Thulsa Doom~

Thulsa
Arbiter
Arbiter

Post by Thulsa » September 9th, 2012, 1:00 pm

Greetings all! Incito was gracious enough to pass the MAME facebook page over to me. I have a few ideas. I want to try and really make it a great gateway for not only Mame Addicts but for Arcade games in general.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/MAME-Addi ... 4142855516
My child, you have come to me my son. For who now is your father if it is not me? I am the well spring, from which you flow. When I am gone, you will have never been. What would your world be, without me? My son.
~Thulsa Doom~

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Post by Hierophant » September 9th, 2012, 7:24 pm

Onya Thulsa, thanks for taking care of that for us. I'm sure you'll do great things with MA FB. :V:

Thulsa
Arbiter
Arbiter

Post by Thulsa » September 10th, 2012, 9:43 pm

So far my intentions are to showcase a random game of the week. Then once a week I want to Showcase a MA post that is either helpful or something very cool that is Arcade related.
~Thulsa Doom~

Incito
Founder
Founder
Favorite Game: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Post by Incito » September 11th, 2012, 8:17 pm

Thulsa wrote:So far my intentions are to showcase a random game of the week. Then once a week I want to Showcase a MA post that is either helpful or something very cool that is Arcade related.

Love it! :thumbsup:

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Snow Bros.

Post by eliaskeme » September 16th, 2012, 2:18 pm

I can show some support. Not only from sharing the page but from posting other nice stuff (I used to post the recommended games+some helpful stuff on the "MAME" fb page) like I did some days ago. Yeap that's right. Have no fear RAZOR's here :wink:

Thulsa
Arbiter
Arbiter

Post by Thulsa » February 22nd, 2013, 4:25 pm

While it is not a major milestone I thought I would share the MAME Facebook page reached 187 people between the days 1/30/13 - 2/5/13.

That is a decent amount of people for only 85 likes. I am hoping to reach 100 people by the summer in the US.

Next I would like to ask that regular members post a picture here that they think best represents their love for classic gaming.

I am going to make an album for regular members on Facebook. This can be your avatar or something related to arcades. As always follow MA site rules for photos.

No Hot Linking
Keep them Clean
Keep it arcade related or MA related.
~Thulsa Doom~

ChameleonAlpha
Guru Extreme
Guru Extreme
Favorite Game: KOF 96

Post by ChameleonAlpha » February 23rd, 2013, 5:57 pm

So it will be like an avatar on Facebook?

Thulsa
Arbiter
Arbiter

Post by Thulsa » February 24th, 2013, 11:44 am

It will be in the picture section of our facebook group with your user name and anything you want it to say about you are your love of gaming.

So kind of like an avatar. I will do a meet the member post for each one I get.
~Thulsa Doom~