MAME Zach's Blog

This forum is designed for gamers to come together and socialize.
Brundlefly
Gamer Extreme
Gamer Extreme

MAME Zach's Blog

Post by Brundlefly » June 13th, 2012, 5:04 am

I assume that this guy would be a member here, but if you haven't seen this blog check it out. I'm always looking for new games to play, and this guy has reviews and descriptions of the more obscure stuff. I have a huge library of ROMs, and I probably wouldn't have even bothered with a lot of them if I didn't get the descriptions here. This, combined with the recommended games discussion here provides a great resource

http://mamezach.blogspot.com/

Thulsa
Arbiter
Arbiter
Favorite Game: QBert Ms Pacman

Re: MAME Zach's Blog

Post by Thulsa » June 13th, 2012, 8:13 pm

I looked at this site today. Pretty cool with a decent list of games and reviews. Pretty sure he is not a member here. People that really have a handle on mame don't come through as often as a new user. I definitely think we we cater to new users more than the Hardcore user with all his games setup and ready to go. We have our exceptions thought like Master Hiero and Lord Chris!!! :bow:

Thanks for the site pretty great!
My child, you have come to me my son. For who now is your father if it is not me? I am the well spring, from which you flow. When I am gone, you will have never been. What would your world be, without me? My son.
~Thulsa Doom~