The founder of mameaddicts.com add a stroke!

This forum is designed for gamers to come together and socialize.
Incito
Founder
Founder
Favorite Game: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

The founder of mameaddicts.com add a stroke!

Post by Incito » October 29th, 2019, 11:58 am

The founder of mameaddicts.com Incito (Retro Addicts) add a stroke! Please like or share.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/chris-brien0 ... g-expenses
I had a stroke on 3/14/2019. I've gotten better to move around with my arms and legs but my brain is still damaged from the stroke. Surgery was not able to completely remove the clot. It is uncertain if I will ever fully recover. During this time I had Aphasia which has cost me the ability to go return into IT. I am doing what I can to work on art commissions to make a little extra money, but it is nowhere close to what I need. At this time I'm trying to apply for disability, but it is a long process and is not a guarantee.

INTVaddict
Gamer Supreme
Gamer Supreme

Re: The founder of mameaddicts.com add a stroke!

Post by INTVaddict » October 29th, 2019, 12:26 pm

I feel terrible I had no idea. You really helped me a few years ago get through each day I was unemployed and unable to be a part of consumer culture. You introduced me to MAME and emulation and that time I spent pursuing that love of classic games literally helped me just survive. I am happy to are in recovery and will try to help out in some small measure and perhaps return to you something of value that you had already imparted to me.

Wishing you the best,

M

Incito
Founder
Founder
Favorite Game: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Re: The founder of mameaddicts.com add a stroke!

Post by Incito » October 30th, 2019, 8:46 pm

Thank you! :friends: