Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle!

Play Games, post a picture, have fun.
eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Snow Bros.

Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle!

Post by eliaskeme » October 5th, 2018, 12:04 pm

So this past Sunday during the Atarix-Hiero stream I wanted to play some multi-man beat 'em game. Sadly Atarix said that their server isn't running so we can't play anything that requires more than 2 players. HOWEVER very recently Capcom released a bundle with some of their classic beat 'em up games like Captain Commando and Final Fight which is available right now for Playstation, XBOX and Nintendo Switch, all of them supporting online mutiplayer connection! So I believe it is a good choice to have them in case we want to play them via the mentioned consoles. For us Steam users, however, patience is the key :arg:
Here's the Steam page:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/8851 ... Up_Bundle/

Atarix777
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Re: Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle!

Post by Atarix777 » October 6th, 2018, 1:50 am

Now this would be awesome, I'll take a look at that when it comes out... In the meanwhile I wonder if it would be possible to set up a Mame Server manually on my windows PC and to connect to myself togehter with some more players, my new internetline is very stable and fast enough to handle all that traffic...

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Snow Bros.

Re: Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle!

Post by eliaskeme » October 13th, 2018, 9:23 am

ΙT'S OUT!!! :hooray: Just for 19.99€ the Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle is now available on Steam! See you there fellas :V: