Worst Games Ever

Play Games, post a picture, have fun.
Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Re: Worst Games Ever

Post by Hierophant » September 30th, 2009, 10:02 pm

Hey Skypp, it sure is bittersweet that one of the worst games ever could have such fond memories associated with it. Your Nan was awesome! Regardless of the quality of the game, for her to even think of buying you a Nintendo cartridge in the first place shows she was a great lady.

My Mum's cool that way too. She buys video and PC games for my nephew's Christmas presents because she knows that's what he wants the most, although she does rely on my help for the choosing. I love going game shopping with Mum!
:love:

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Snow Bros.

Post by eliaskeme » October 3rd, 2009, 2:36 pm

Hierophant wrote:Oh yeah, before I forget again, elias, stop making excuses and pay me my 1 million dollars please. :tongue:
If the money is the problem don't worry. I mean here in Lakkoma some friends of mine made a rumour saying that I am the richest man in the world. I am the one who made Michael Jackson lose all his money. The economical crisis has no effects on me etc. I am just saying that RYGAR is one of the most boring games ever and believe me the whole hour thing is real. Besides my friend told me to post about RYGAR.

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Hierophant » October 4th, 2009, 7:03 am

So I should send my bank account details then? :hooray:

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Snow Bros.

Post by eliaskeme » October 4th, 2009, 8:53 am

Hierophant wrote:So I should send my bank account details then? :hooray:
Yeah no problem. And if there is any problem with IRS tell me. One day I went out of the supermarket and 2 people stopped me to check what I bought. I said I didn't take the receipt. They wanted to see my ID to take me to the Police Dept. But when they say my name they said: BOSS !!! Is that you ?? We are so sorry we didn't understand who you are !! Please don't fire us !!! And I said: You are lucky I am a very polite person. Now get the hell out of my village !!! And they left (of course) !!!

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Hierophant » October 5th, 2009, 12:50 am

Alrighty then. Survival Arts, arcade. A failed attempt to cash in on the huge success of Mortal Kombat. SA is just one example in this krappy kategory; there's more to come. While there's some terrible animations and gameplay, the funniest thing about this game is the costume design choices. I'm confused... so, aerobics instructors are really ninjas?

:ninja: :confused:

Thulsa
Arbiter
Arbiter
Favorite Game: QBert Ms Pacman

Post by Thulsa » November 26th, 2009, 10:34 am

Just terrible imo!

My child, you have come to me my son. For who now is your father if it is not me? I am the well spring, from which you flow. When I am gone, you will have never been. What would your world be, without me? My son.
~Thulsa Doom~

Nostalgia
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Nostalgia » November 27th, 2009, 7:11 am

Hierophant wrote: :smile:

Alrighty then. Survival Arts, arcade. A failed attempt to cash in on the huge success of Mortal Kombat. SA is just one example in this krappy kategory; there's more to come. While there's some terrible animations and gameplay the funniest thing about this game is the costume design choices. I'm confused... so, aerobics instructors are really ninjas?

:ninja: :confused:

My GOD that game looks and sounds terrible... I wonder if the music is actually meant to sound like that...

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Hierophant » November 27th, 2009, 8:44 am

Thulsa wrote:Just terrible imo!

Good call Thulsa, what the hell was that game all about? You're some lame clown on a unicycle in some seedy backstreet at night tryna catch balloons on your head!?!? And they managed to disgrace a legend game like Pacman in the process!
:ohmy:

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Hierophant » November 27th, 2009, 8:51 am

Nostalgia wrote:My GOD that game looks and sounds terrible... I wonder if the music is actually meant to sound like that...
Haha, Survival Arts is so poor on so many other levels that the music never entered into my mind until you pointed it out bro. It sounds like a scratched record!
:wacko:

yodaddy416

Post by yodaddy416 » December 15th, 2009, 2:05 am

Dragons lair for the nes has to be the worst game Ever