Weird adult game

Can't think of the name of that arcade game you used to play? This is the place to ask!
JustinBailey

Weird adult game

Post by JustinBailey » May 12th, 2016, 4:44 am

A long time ago, in my early teens, there was an arcade I saw at a truck stop. I only remember these things: It had a red marquee with some spider web type logo in black. In the attract mode it was something about the silhouette of a girl/woman, possibly being uncovered. There were both some real and some cartoon women. I remember one cartoon with huge boobs, a lot of pink or red and heart shaped nipples or something.
When I was there, I only played some bomberman arcade once and then left, because it was full of smoke.

--Incito--
This post is in the grey area. I will allow it, but careful about being too graphic please.
The "Not here please" auto censors the word s * x out.

I changed the word to adult for tidyness. - PantherUK

PantherUK
Favorite Game: Final Fight

Re: Weird adult game

Post by PantherUK » May 12th, 2016, 7:42 pm

That sounds a lot like the game Gal's Panic...
Ooer... No pictures...

JustinBailey

Post by JustinBailey » May 15th, 2016, 8:54 am

PantherUK wrote:That sounds a lot like the game Gal's Panic...
This could be possible. I looked for images of the cabinets and this one looks very familiar:
http://www.arcade-museum.com/images/124/1246299770.jpg

I'm sure about the bright red and the name does ring a bell, but maybe I'm remembering the letter color wrong, or maybe there were other variations. I can't confirm because the game is all messed up in mame. Gal's Panic 1 is not it because there are no cartoons, just real women. And there are a lot of sequels and none of them look familiar because they are all cartoons.

Oh well, but I guess it's most likely it is Gal's Panic 2 unless somebody has other ideas.

Incito
Founder
Founder
Favorite Game: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Post by Incito » May 16th, 2016, 8:54 am

Gals Panic play like Qix, except there are boss fights. It's fun, but for adults.