Beat em up game about knight [Solved]

Can't think of the name of that arcade game you used to play? This is the place to ask!
Nostalgia
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Re: Beat em up game about knight

Post by Nostalgia » April 18th, 2014, 6:49 pm

Blade Master is pretty average in my opinion!

starlingmax
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Metal Gear 3

Post by starlingmax » April 18th, 2014, 9:15 pm

Hahahaha! really? I'm a beat 'em up junky so I must confess I'm not the most objective person to ask about this kind of games.. Sometimes I find myself playing horrible beat 'em up games like "Tecmo Knight" :sick: and enjoying it! So yeahhh, Blade Master is not brilliant, but is not horrible either! It has some things that I enjoy in this kind of games, like throwing enemies from cliffs! But I repeat, I just love the genre (beat 'em up or hack'n slash) so that's way I tend to overrate these games.
Yeah yeah... sure, no problem.. ehhmmm well... bye...

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Post by Hierophant » April 20th, 2014, 8:07 pm

I always thought Blade Master was a bit disappointing. Sure, the graphics are very nice, but the limited move set lets it down compared to a really great game like Golden Axe, which has much more varied hack 'n' slash gameplay.

Some info, by the way. The game that was being searched for is listed in MAME as "Dragon Unit / Castle of Dragon", meaning that its main title is "Dragon Unit" but it's also known as "Castle of Dragon".