Game like Super Cobra? [Solved]

Can't think of the name of that arcade game you used to play? This is the place to ask!
Peter1200

Game like Super Cobra? [Solved]

Post by Peter1200 » October 13th, 2013, 4:21 am

Is there a similar games to Super Cobra, Konami game? I found Super Cobra Rom but it is different from the game i remember playing as a kid on machine. The gameplay look the same but the way you go through the levels is different. And i remember this because i used to play this game very often when i was kid... or at least when i had money to play.
I don't know if the game i used to play was a different game or was the same game but modified.

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Re: Game like Super Cobra?

Post by Hierophant » October 13th, 2013, 8:07 pm

Have you tried any of the clone roms? There are two Super Cobra versions licenced to Sega and Stern and two bootleg versions. Maybe there are some differences in one or more of the clones.

Peter1200

Re: Game like Super Cobra?

Post by Peter1200 » October 14th, 2013, 3:10 am

I think i got why it look different. I watched one walk through of the game on youtube and have noticed that level 6 is actually the first level i remember playing on the machine. The order of the levels probably has been changed on the machine. I remember this because on the first level on the machine the tanks were moving as they shoot as they are on the level 6 on the original rom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgSQ6cb3zWA