Looking for a beat 'em up game

Can't think of the name of that arcade game you used to play? This is the place to ask!
cadavre

Looking for a beat 'em up game

Post by cadavre » November 10th, 2012, 3:39 pm

was a game like Final Fight but a bit more funny.two bad-@!#?@! kung-fu dudes used to fight thugs and in the end save a girl i think.some enemies used motorbikes and u was need to jump and kick them down.all levels used to have a different and stronger boss.u could picked-up some weapons like nunchaku.sticks.knifes..

Thulsa
Arbiter
Arbiter
Favorite Game: QBert Ms Pacman

Re: Looking for a beat 'em up game

Post by Thulsa » November 10th, 2012, 7:40 pm

Burning Fight perchance?
My child, you have come to me my son. For who now is your father if it is not me? I am the well spring, from which you flow. When I am gone, you will have never been. What would your world be, without me? My son.
~Thulsa Doom~

CoinOp

Post by CoinOp » November 11th, 2012, 3:41 pm

Ouch. That's kind of a broad description there. Is there anything else at all you can remember? Maybe the way a boss/character looked like? Was it a Western or Asian game? If you played it at an arcade, maybe what the cabinet art looked like?

cadavre

Post by cadavre » November 12th, 2012, 2:52 am

i think in the last level u was to fight in a shaolin temple or something like that.i was a small kid when i played the game...arround 95 or something like that.