Looking for Arcade/Fighting game

Can't think of the name of that arcade game you used to play? This is the place to ask!
shiny

Looking for Arcade/Fighting game

Post by shiny » April 23rd, 2012, 6:35 am

Hey,

I have vague memories of an arcade i played like a decade ago. I have had absolutely no success in nailing it down, but here goes :

1. It was a 2.5D like Final fight etc.
2. It was set in a fantasy/eastern setting
3. The main characters could transform into some kind of monks and had super powers then
4. I remember some epic fights on a sandy/stonish bridge

I have looked around on most of the databases and screenshots, but i couldnt track it down.
I know it's very little to work with, but if anyone gets a "Oh i think i know what this is!" revelation, let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Re: Looking for Arcade/Fighting game

Post by Hierophant » April 28th, 2012, 9:11 pm

G'day :hello:

I've been looking into this search in my spare time since you posted, but as yet, nothing. I mean, I know some arcade beat 'em ups with character transformations (eg. Altered Beast, Metamorphic Force), and some with Eastern fantasy settings (eg. Oriental Legend, The Legend of Silkroad), and even some with both (eg. Sengoku 1 & 2), but nothing I've checked so far specifically combines each parameter with super powered monk transformations.

Did you play this on the actual arcade machine? As sometimes happens in these cases, it could be that I can't find your game because it hasn't been emulated in MAME yet.

shiny

Re: Looking for Arcade/Fighting game

Post by shiny » May 9th, 2012, 9:59 am

Yup i played it on a arcade machine long ago.
I've spent some hours trying to find what the game is, but still nothing :(