I HATE SPIDERS

Play Games, post a picture, have fun.
Cooldj9239
Mame Addict Extreme
Mame Addict Extreme
Favorite Game: Galaga

Re: I HATE SPIDERS

Post by Cooldj9239 » October 15th, 2010, 1:12 pm

have you seen the video where the giant centipede killed a small mouse tarantula or even a snake im just sayin holy crap if i seen that id kill it asap :wtf: :wtf:
Image The Better Chun Li Tod vor Unehre Image Frogger NNNoooooo!!

drterror666
Gamer Supreme
Gamer Supreme
Favorite Game: Wardner

Post by drterror666 » February 18th, 2013, 7:48 am

Being from the UK, we don't have a lot of dangerous spiders, but we do have a number of False Widows springing up here in the South West. Apparently, they've been transported here from the Canary Islands via people's luggage! I saw one when I was on a cleaning job once. I tried to catch it, but it fell off my hand. I'm glad it did, because one bite can equal amputation of a limb!!! :ohmy:

I had a spider in the kitchen once that was as big as that huntsman in the original photograph; it was some kind of house spider, but I have no idea what it had ben eating!!! I only wish I'd taken a photo of it. Don't remember it having a power bar though :rofl: e

I used to be scared of spiders, but I've learned to like them as I've got older. The secret is to handle them and realise that all they really do is run fast.

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Post by Hierophant » February 18th, 2013, 8:22 pm

One spider I don't mind in the house is the daddy long-legs. Harmless to humans but good at dealing with insect pests and hunting red back spiders.

drterror666
Gamer Supreme
Gamer Supreme
Favorite Game: Wardner

Post by drterror666 » February 19th, 2013, 6:12 am

My bedroom appears to have been taken over by tiny jumping spiders at the moment! Still, I don't mind because they eat all the bugs!

ChameleonAlpha
Guru Extreme
Guru Extreme
Favorite Game: KOF 96

Post by ChameleonAlpha » February 19th, 2013, 6:49 pm

In Buenos Aires, we don't have spiders, we have cockroaches. They usually don't appear unless your house is dirty, but a few have been appearing since there's a plant next to my bathroom window. I wonder what the hell bugsprays have that kills them considering the amount of radiation they can take. :confused:
My uncle's friend died because of a giant australian jelly fish's poison. Although I think it was mostly due to poor medical care since he died a couple of years later.

PantherUK
Favorite Game: Final Fight

Post by PantherUK » February 20th, 2013, 1:36 am

After reading through all this, man, am I glad I live in England... A rolled up magazine or a shoe are enough to tame our small beasties... :hehe:
Ooer... No pictures...

Incito
Founder
Founder
Favorite Game: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Post by Incito » February 20th, 2013, 12:50 pm

This post gave my wife nightmare.