Board index Just for Fun The Thulsa Doom Challenge!

The Thulsa Doom Challenge!

Play Games, post a picture, have fun.
Post June 29th, 2016, 12:53 am
Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Nice going, Panther. I'm guessing you got that score somewhere around the Stage 2 boss. You gotta run a helluva gauntlet to get there.
:V:

Actually, Thulsa, make that over 900K. :ohmy:

I got a little deeper into Stage 3 today, after reaching it again for the first time since that stream. It was great to see you there, mate.

Post June 29th, 2016, 7:09 pm
Thulsa Arbiter
Arbiter

Hah I love twitch. The more you guys stream there the more you will see me. I just have to catch you folks at the right time as I am working when you are streaming.
My child, you have come to me my son. For who now is your father if it is not me? I am the well spring, from which you flow. When I am gone, you will have never been. What would your world be, without me? My son.
~Thulsa Doom~

Post July 2nd, 2016, 7:27 pm
PantherUK User avatar

Hmm... My last score must have been a bit of a fluke, I haven't managed to break the half mil since then or get back to the stage 2 boss, you were right about that Hiero, although I didn't realise it was the boss until I watched your play through as I only had about 3 seconds with it before I was obliterated..! Still no joy on saving the hi scores, so I've given up on that anyway... What complete idiot chose this blasted game.?! Oh er yeah...
:blush: :wink: :tongue: :hehe:

Post July 5th, 2016, 10:24 pm
Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Haha, Panther! :rofl:

Well, if you ask me, it was still a nice choice of game. I never really got into 1941: Counter Attack before. My go to game for that series is 19XX: The War Against Destiny, so it was cool to have a serious go at a different one.

:viking:

Post July 6th, 2016, 12:23 am
PantherUK User avatar

Well done Hiero... Yeah it is a good game, definitely a tricky one... I usually go to 1944 The Loop Master so I figured try a different one...

Previous

Return to Just for Fun

Google+