From the Collection

Play Games, post a picture, have fun.
Atarix777
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Re: From the Collection

Post by Atarix777 » December 16th, 2010, 7:19 am

Incito wrote:I feel that you may be able to start the first video game museum
Hehehe, you won't belife it, but a while ago someone who works for the city where I live asked me, if I would give them some of my stuff for a exhibition.

Well, my answer was a "HELL NO, ARE R U CRAZY?!?!", hehehe... I know how these exhibition's are; at the end the stuff would be just scrached or disapear (or what ever)...
Incito wrote:I actually have PS2 marval vs. capcom 2 in mint condition, pretty rare here.
Yeah, that game is very rare over here, too (it had a limited print run because Capcom lost the Marvel license, so I guess it's hard to find everywhere ^^). I do have it in mint conditon for the Dreamcast ( prob. the most faithful conversion but with less value then your one, because it came out 2 years earlier and so there is still a higher quantity available) but a friend of mine does have the PS2 version and one day he will sell it to me - he just still doesn't know it yet :devlish:

PS: I never knew there was a Star Wars chess, when did it came out? Can u link me a site with more informations about it?

Incito
Founder
Founder
Favorite Game: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Post by Incito » December 16th, 2010, 10:10 am

Atarix777 wrote:PS: I never knew there was a Star Wars chess, when did it came out? Can u link me a site with more informations about it?
Yup, her is a video of it.

Here are some links:
http://cheats.ign.com/objects/007/007768.html

And a google search since rom linking is not allowed.

Say, could someone do a review on that one in the stream. Be a different genera to explore?

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Post by Hierophant » December 16th, 2010, 9:27 pm

Atarix777 wrote:@Hiero: The Neo Geo Systems are just to awesome, make sure that they are always good protected ^^.

Would it be possible to find still the Metal Slug versions for the NGCD somehow? I would love to add them to my collection :yes:
No worries mate, I still have all the original Neo Geo packaging. Neo Geo is the king so it must be protected! :sparta:

Apart from the obvious (ebay, etc.), this place seems to have a good community market so it might be worth checking out:

http://www.neo-geo.com/

Incito wrote:
Atarix777 wrote:PS: I never knew there was a Star Wars chess, when did it came out? Can u link me a site with more informations about it?
Say, could someone do a review on that one in the stream. Be a different genera to explore?
Funnily enough, I was thinking of showing Star Wars Chess on the stream ages ago after Jeliahz covered Battle Chess for the Amiga. :ohmy:

Another idea I've had for a while would be to do some stream vids to show off my Tekken 5 and Gran Turismo 4 press kits. :hooray:

And here's two more treasures of mine related to the discussion:

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Capcom vs. SNK 2. Fighting game bliss!

Atarix777
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Atarix777 » December 17th, 2010, 4:24 am

@Hiero - thats a cool idea to show that game ( i would be very interested to see this ); Maybe that could be something for our stream of 8th january (hornet will show one of the star trek games, and u know ... i love star trek vs. star wars discussions ^^) - and chris would be there for this stream, too - because it will be the first one with new times...

PS: I think i do have the "capcom vs. snk 2", multiple times, too - is that worth someting? ^^ Slowly I start to think that I have some threasures that i even didn't knew about :yes:

Incito
Founder
Founder
Favorite Game: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Post by Incito » December 17th, 2010, 9:08 am

I got my hori stick last night :hooray: , so I just need to test my connection before the stream if I can. I am going to run TS on another computer so not to take my desktop.

Atarix777
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Atarix777 » December 20th, 2010, 7:46 am

Hey, thats just AWESOME! :yes: Can i see a picture of the stick you got?

PS: You won't be arround on friday (24th dec) morning (your time) to test everthing, are u? I will not work this friday (but my wife will), so I will do some tests and play a bit :yes:

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Hierophant » December 21st, 2010, 9:18 pm

Atarix777 wrote:@Hiero - thats a cool idea to show that game ( i would be very interested to see this ); Maybe that could be something for our stream of 8th january (hornet will show one of the star trek games, and u know ... i love star trek vs. star wars discussions ^^) - and chris would be there for this stream, too - because it will be the first one with new times...

PS: I think i do have the "capcom vs. snk 2", multiple times, too - is that worth someting? ^^ Slowly I start to think that I have some threasures that i even didn't knew about :yes:
I think you wrote about that stream idea before the shooter stream got rescheduled, but yeah, I can do that.

I've heard that CVS2 is considered rare, at least for for the PS2. I guess that I "treasure" certain games for other reasons than their monetary value though, as I'm sure you do as well.
:link:

Incito wrote:I got my hori stick last night :hooray: , so I just need to test my connection before the stream if I can. I am going to run TS on another computer so not to take my desktop.
Yeah, let's see it! After all, showing our cool gaming stuff is supposed to be the point of this thread. :wink:

Atarix777
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Atarix777 » December 22nd, 2010, 4:11 am

Yeah, i actually wrote that before we had to move the programme... Well, you can prepare the review when you have time, we will include it then as fast as possible :smile:

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Hierophant » December 22nd, 2010, 6:43 am

Yeah, no worries mate. Now I hope to see some more nice images/vids of cool gaming collectibles in here. :mario:

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Hierophant » June 10th, 2012, 6:23 am

Another vid I made from my collection some time ago then forgot to add in here.

The Raiden Project - PS1 Game and Gameplay