Video Game Junkie

Play Games, post a picture, have fun.
Incito
Founder
Founder
Favorite Game: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Video Game Junkie

Post by Incito » March 1st, 2015, 11:14 pm

Check out the new video on my new Youtube channel.

http://youtu.be/ryIvlyGpZnQ

Using a link here cause my language is a little more strong on this channel. I get a little TOO into it ya know. :blush:

I made this channel so I can make videos of other types of games and not interfere with the MA brand ... so to speak.

Anyway, I am not going to $p@m every time I make a video. I just thought I would mention it the one time.

PantherUK
Favorite Game: Final Fight

Re: Video Game Junkie

Post by PantherUK » March 2nd, 2015, 1:51 am

You now also have one subscriber... :wink:
Ooer... No pictures...

Incito
Founder
Founder

Post by Incito » March 2nd, 2015, 1:27 pm

HA HA Thanks.

Nostalgia
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Nostalgia » March 3rd, 2015, 2:41 am

Yo Chris I finally managed to catch you streaming today, I don't think you had your chat open though? Stream was nice anyway mate, good quality and was glad you chose Joe ;)

I think it was you who told me a while back that you were having an issue with the chat while streaming. I just use the popout window and haven't had any issues with it. Hopefully that helps. You could always use your phone or something as an alternative.

Incito
Founder
Founder

Post by Incito » March 3rd, 2015, 3:46 pm

Thanks for watching Nos, especially at your time zone!
I was lazy last night and did not pop out the chat cause I was using my laptop. I have popped it out before, but closed the main browser window. Doing that makes it not work. Next time I will use two PC so I can mute the twitch. I have muted it before using the twitch volume control, but mute is disabled for the commercials.

I am glad you liked the stream!
I swear I am not a drug addict.

Mame Addicts
Video Game Junkie

LOL very odd theme I am using here. :huh:

Nostalgia
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Nostalgia » March 4th, 2015, 11:20 am

I loved watching mate, you're a great host and the graphics blew me away. I wish my aussie internet could handle that kind of bitrate.

It sucks you can't get chat to work properly without it taking away mute for ads and stuff, that's weird to me. Like I said though, whipping out your phone is an easy option.

I just use Internet Explorer these days and it works fine. Maybe consider trying out that browser just for your popout chat mate. There's nothing wrong with running multiple browsers and just using specific browsers for certain things.

You really need chat mate because it's kinda pointless streaming without it to be honest. If you don't have a chat to interact with then you may as well just record high quality stuff offline.

Also, grats on 2000 posts mate :) And thanks again for the site. I've had a lot of fun here.

Incito
Founder
Founder

Post by Incito » March 4th, 2015, 2:06 pm

I like the phone idea actually. I also have a large tablet I can set up for the chat. I will just speak back the responses. Thanks!