Board index Just for Fun Zen of Arcade 1CC

Zen of Arcade 1CC

Play Games, post a picture, have fun.
Post March 21st, 2015, 11:28 am
starlingmax User avatar
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Man! How did I miss this Sunset Riders 1CC!?!?!? Well, that's just because I'm lazy and I use to read only the last 5 new posts :tongue: I have to use the search function more often, anyway, that gameplay looks great Cobros, I always thought that Cormano and Bob are the toughest characters to use in this game since they only shoot in one direction, I'll be watching that 1CC right now, congratulations, and thanks for sharing! Obviously, I'll also be watching the Street Fighter EX2 1CC!
Yeah yeah... sure, no problem.. ehhmmm well... bye...

Post March 28th, 2015, 10:30 pm
Nostalgia User avatar
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Nice one, Cobros :)

Post March 30th, 2015, 7:26 am
fowlskins User avatar

dont think i ever personally 1cc any machine mostly because all the arcade machines i got to play were when the fair came to town and i swear they put the difficulty to max to suck more coinage :mad:
i had a friend that could 1cc splatter house though id watch him put a coin in and pull up a stool and he would go around the games loop two or three times it was pretty impressive and fun game to watch

we had psychic five arcade machine at my local youth club witch i got pretty good at definatly got my moneys worth and they had mr do but that game always get you in the end no matter how good you are :hehe:

Post March 31st, 2015, 7:11 am
Nostalgia User avatar
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

I definitely recommend trying to 1CC on your cab or MAME, fowlskins. It's basically the same feeling you get from successfully speedrunning a game. It feels good to know you are so good at that game that you can dominate it so hard lol. My best advice is to just start with a game that you've played more than anything else and go from there. Provided of course that it's a game you could reasonably finish on 1 credit :)

Even if it means starting with say 5 credits and learning new stuff along the way and improving to the point where you only need 1 credit. The only games I have ever 1CC'd on MAME are 1v1 fighting games like Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter 2, and that's why I have such huge respect for Max because he does games that I wouldn't be comfortable trying to 1CC. Yet... :P (I'd like to 1CC Haunted Castle at some point)

Post August 29th, 2016, 6:27 pm
Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Golden Axe - 1CC

My Golden Axe one credit clear.

Thanks to Max for inspiration on the best way to handle Death Adder. :V:

Post January 6th, 2017, 6:53 pm
starlingmax User avatar
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Nice one Hiero! :thumbsup:

At the end, those damn skelletons are actually tougher than Death Adder.

Post January 8th, 2017, 6:08 pm
Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Thanks, Max. It's been a long time since I played the Mega Drive version of Golden Axe, but as I recall it, the last two skeletons who aid Death Adder are actually immortal, which makes the fight a real pain in the neck.

Post January 9th, 2017, 1:38 am
starlingmax User avatar
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Hierophant wrote:
Thanks, Max. It's been a long time since I played the Mega Drive version of Golden Axe, but as I recall it, the last two skeletons who aid Death Adder are actually immortal, which makes the fight a real pain in the neck.

That's so cheap! :pissed:

Post January 16th, 2017, 4:09 am
BenCQ Gamer Extreme
Gamer Extreme

There's some cracking videos on this thread. Golden Axe and Captain America and the Avengers are probably two of my favourite coin-ops of all time.

I started a Youtube Channel in August where I try and One Credit a variety of old titles. It started as an argument over whether it was possible to beat the Legion of Doom on Wrestlefest and then just kind of grew from there really.

https://www.youtube.com/c/OneCreditClassics

I'm always after new games to try and beat and there's videos out every Wednesday so if any of you good people have any ideas of games you'd like to see completed, or if you've got any feedback on any of the videos then shoot me a reply.

Post January 18th, 2017, 6:15 am
starlingmax User avatar
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Hey BenCQ, nice to meet you.

What about Rastan? That would be a nice game to beat!

PreviousNext

Return to Just for Fun

Google+