Cruzilla's Arcade Cocktail MAME

Show us your cabinet, control panel, or clever mod. Tell us what you did and share how you did it. Bask in the glory!
cruzilla69
Gamer
Gamer

Cruzilla's Arcade Cocktail MAME

Post by cruzilla69 » September 3rd, 2008, 7:02 pm

Hola,
Chris Here are some pic's of my almost finished cocktail table, all i have to do is paint the L brackets and then i'm all set!! The main unit that runs it is an old toshiba laptop that i broke the screen on it. And my geek squad friend hooked me up and worked on it getting it all ready.The monitor is a 22" Coolblue that was given to me by another geek squad friend and the tampered glass was also given to me by my godson's dad i'm lucky that he works for a glass company. He said that the glass usually cost around $300 dollars but like i said i'm lucky to have the hook ups;) My Mame system is called Cruzilla Flashbacks!!! Since i'm a big Godzilla fan and also go to all the G-Fan fest that they have every year in near by Chi-town!!! And as u can see my buddy set it up for 2,4 players with the X-Arcade controls. I do have a couple of video's of it in action and it looks kick @!#?@!!!! Getting this project done and playing it has brought back a lot of childhood memories!!! Well sorry so long of an e-mail but hope to hear from u soon!!

Incito
Founder
Founder
Favorite Game: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Re: Cruzilla's Arcade Cocktail MAME

Post by Incito » September 3rd, 2008, 8:14 pm

Always liked the cocktail table arcades. I don't see a lot of them anymore, but they are good for playing, and when not play you can actually use the table. ;)

A Godzilla function in Chicago? I live in that area. I must ask this question because I can't resist.....here goes.
What did you think of Cloverfield and who who win...Godzilla or Clover? I put money on Godzilla, he breaths fire after all.

Maxrage
Guru Supreme
Guru Supreme
Favorite Game: KILLERINSTINCT

Post by Maxrage » September 3rd, 2008, 9:47 pm

Totally say GODZILLA i mean cmon the Clover sucks as a character and a movie

cruzilla69
Gamer
Gamer

Post by cruzilla69 » September 4th, 2008, 4:47 pm

Hola,
My good Mame friends by far Godzilla would put an @$$ kicking on Mr. Cloverfield;)

G-Fan
-E.Cruz

Maxrage
Guru Supreme
Guru Supreme
Favorite Game: KILLERINSTINCT

Post by Maxrage » October 3rd, 2008, 8:57 pm

i want that VADER stocking