Board index Arcade Cabinets and More! Project Completed: Custom arcade machine

Project Completed: Custom arcade machine

Show us your cabinet, control panel, or clever mod. Tell us what you did and share how you did it. Bask in the glory!
Post January 10th, 2017, 1:59 pm
Modigy New Member

Hi all

After having to dismantle my project for a year while I moved house and renovated, I'm pleased to be able to share a photo of the final working build with you. A full description of my project along with many more pics can be found here https://paultownleyjones.wordpress.com/2015/10/06/how-to-build-an-arcade-machine/.

I'm yet to get MAME up and running on it, but this will be next on the list. Any pointers on good interfaces and install instructions? Having tried to install and use MAME once in the past I remember it not being very simple.

Paul

Post January 11th, 2017, 1:27 am
PantherUK User avatar

Very nice build, and thanks for the in depth write up... :thumbsup:

Post January 22nd, 2017, 7:41 am
Seraph Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

I will be using this review for consideration whenever I make a cabinet. At the moment I have stuff eating money so my cabinet dream takes a back seat for now. I will likely plan it in detail on this area of the forum and then get opinions before its built.
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick butt... and I'm all out of bubblegum. - George Nada (They Live)

Return to Arcade Cabinets and More!

Google+