Here at MameAddicts we have a love for classic gaming and are loathe to see it disappear and lost forever in time. We have come together to discuss the preservation of classic gaming at its finest. What you choose to do with the knowledge gained here is your choice. We are not responsible for content of other websites that may be found linked here.
Please read the forum rules before posting:
1) Respect each other first and foremost. Verbal assaults on another member will not be tolerated and your account can be deleted. Don't publicly argue with staff over their decisions. Don't try to moderate fellow members. Please don't swear.
2) Lets keep it clean since all age types come here.
3) DO NOT ask for or post links to roms, roms sites, and related material. It's generally OK to discuss roms and rom sites by name only and let Google take care of the rest; eg. "romnation" is fine but adding more parts of the address is not acceptable. DO NOT ask for or discuss warez and related material.
4) Absolutely no $p@mming! If you want to advertise something, please contact the administrator first.
5) No X-rated content or links to any adult site.
6) Please try not to double post, i.e. submit the exact same message more than once.
7) Read the MAME FAQs! Please don't post topics with headings like "Newbie Needs Help", as they're less likely to receive replies or be found in a search. Give topics a brief heading that provides a more specific description of the problem. Do your best to use proper English spelling and grammar. A well composed request for help is more likely to receive an intelligent answer.
8) Only link images from trusted sources, like your personal online picture host. (eg. http://www.flickr.com/ , http://photobucket.com/ , etc.)
What is HotLinking? = Bandwidth theft or "hotlinking" is direct linking to a web site's files (images, video, etc.). An example would be using an <img> tag to display a JPEG image you found on someone else's web page so it will appear on your own site, eBay auction listing, weblog, forum message post, etc.
Failure to abide by these rules, and the ones you agreed to when you signed up can result in a warning, ban, or account deletion.
These rules apply to all MameAddicts forums.
Thank you and enjoy the site! :D
New members will be in the "Newly Registered Users" group for their first few posts. Each post must be approved by a Moderator.
Changes that effect ALL MA MEMBERS.....even me.
Every 180 days you will be forced to change your password. This is for added security of your account and the boards.
MAME Gurus come to your aide to help you. Please use the search before adding a topic. This will help cut down on having multiple topics with the same subject.
1 post • Page 1 of 1