Board index MAME Help Position of gear shift overlay

Position of gear shift overlay

MAME Gurus come to your aide to help you. Please use the search before adding a topic. This will help cut down on having multiple topics with the same subject.
Post January 10th, 2017, 7:53 pm
retrofreak90 Mame Addict
Mame Addict

Evenin' chaps. I've asked this over at Mameworld but I'm not sure anyone knows the answer, so I'm pestering you poor guys now...

Is it possible to change the position of the overlaid gearshift toggle icon thingie in driving games? I want to move it more to the right rather than have it over part of the game's display. I've looked at the Mame docs and can see how to disable it in the cfg, but not move it. Thanks.

Post January 12th, 2017, 7:56 pm
retrofreak90 Mame Addict
Mame Addict

Okay, I've got it sorted. If anyone has any questions on this themselves, let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Post January 13th, 2017, 2:28 am
Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Hey, retrofreak90, I saw you got a fantastic response from Haze over at MAMEWorld. Can't ask for better than that. Well done!

Post January 13th, 2017, 7:28 am
retrofreak90 Mame Addict
Mame Addict

I did indeed! It's a shame that Mame doesn't allow for the gear overlay AND bezel art, but I can live with that.

Post January 23rd, 2017, 7:14 pm
Incito User avatar
Founder
Founder

Mind sharing the link from MameWorld regarding the fix? Unless you did and I am blind. :wacko:

Post January 24th, 2017, 4:31 am
Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Return to MAME Help

Google+