Board index The Lobby Welcome new members!

Welcome new members!

For introductions and personal topics.
Post September 22nd, 2008, 8:51 am
Incito User avatar
Founder
Founder

Make sure to give a hello to: suits00 (Gratz on being a mame addict btw), Thousand, larry, nightfoxx4, and Rock. If I missed you name let me know or post new topic in lobby.

Post September 22nd, 2008, 9:54 pm
Maxrage User avatar
Guru Supreme
Guru Supreme

WELCOME

Post December 4th, 2010, 5:04 pm
tiggin New Member

Just thought I would say Hi to everyone... I'm new here. I came upon this site with the idea of building a arcade game for my children... the problem is that I have no idea where to begin... so here goes nothing...

Post December 5th, 2010, 6:13 am
Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

G'day :hello:

MAME cab for the kids, eh. That's a very admirable goal.

Post December 5th, 2010, 9:18 am
Incito User avatar
Founder
Founder

I too want to do that when mine get a little older. I was going barcab style using a gameex frontend so that I can have them launch their favorite movies which are turned into iso ran in deamon tools. I have something like that now in a little tykes desk at my ex-wife's house. It doesn't have mame though cause they are not into the video games yet. You should post a pic of it in the arcade section when you are working on it and have it done. :thumbsup:

Post January 8th, 2011, 11:08 am
Blocksje New Member

hellow

Post January 14th, 2011, 5:53 pm
mike2001 New Member

Hello.

Post January 14th, 2011, 7:53 pm
Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post January 14th, 2011, 8:04 pm
Thulsa Arbiter
Arbiter

Welcome to all!
My child, you have come to me my son. For who now is your father if it is not me? I am the well spring, from which you flow. When I am gone, you will have never been. What would your world be, without me? My son.
~Thulsa Doom~

Post April 5th, 2011, 12:17 pm
ace1970 User avatar

Hi my name is ace1970, I'm an addict.... :SM:

Greetings to all my MAME masters :sparta:

I'm still 1/2 a noob and found this site while searching for building a cab and just had to join it. Been maming for a number of years now, but never got into it.... :crying:

Now my daughters growing up and love them as well. Will have to build a 4 station as I know the wife will join us shortly :clapping:
If at first u don't succeed, try again, then ask... no use being a fool about it :-D

Next

Return to The Lobby

Google+