Noob looking to get his fix

For introductions and personal topics.
eidesign
Gamer Supreme
Gamer Supreme

Noob looking to get his fix

Post by eidesign » September 14th, 2015, 3:15 pm

:thumbsup: Hey Mamers,
just found the site . I have to say i'm super hooked and planning a build. I still trying to locates and figure some things out.. I was goign to pull a trigger on a ps4 next month til I did the math and wanted 7k in game options. I have my cabinet graphics figured out it will go well in my office. I'm a hotrodder, graphic artist ,wood worker, and own my own large scale printer and do some airbrushing on the side for fun.. I need something to do with the winter coming up here in upstate Ny. So I hope to learn alot. I got the project arcade book. I have a ton of questions I will do some more reasearch before asking questions.. like audio setup, hidden keyboard , ect

take it easy
Gary

PantherUK
Favorite Game: Final Fight

Re: Noob looking to get his fix

Post by PantherUK » September 14th, 2015, 3:46 pm

Welcome aboard, glad you got in eventually lol... Plenty of help and information here from a truly worldwide community...
Ooer... No pictures...

eidesign
Gamer Supreme
Gamer Supreme

Re: Noob looking to get his fix

Post by eidesign » September 14th, 2015, 3:51 pm

TY Im killing google and youtube trying to gather info and put a cost to build.. I just saw someone sell predone drive for $500. no clue about that.. unless it's a huge pain I rather invest the $$ into some extras..