Sup Peeps

For introductions and personal topics.
DieCobros
Gamer Extreme
Gamer Extreme
Favorite Game: The Punisher

Sup Peeps

Post by DieCobros » January 9th, 2015, 12:51 am

Hey folks! My name is Cobros, but I guess you already knew that. I've been on and off with MAME for the past couple of years, but I haven't really used it much recently. I'd like to get back in the swing of things and possibly start a new video series where I play some games using only one credit, and to see how far I can get. I'd also like to get some recommendations in and share my thoughts on some of my favorites that haven't been covered yet (I'd like to get dibs on Operation Wolf if that's possible :D). Plus, I'd like to get the whole online thing working, so that tutorial will help a lot. As far as genres I like, I'm more into.....

Fighting games (Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat)
Light gun/Rail shooters (Lethal Enforcers, Operation Wolf)
Beat em ups (The Punisher, The Simpsons Arcade)
Shooters (Contra, Smash TV)

I'm not really into racing and sports games with some rare exceptions (NBA Jam, Outrun). I'm very excited to contribute to the threads and meet you all!

PantherUK
Favorite Game: Final Fight

Re: Sup Peeps

Post by PantherUK » January 9th, 2015, 1:35 am

Welcome aboard mate... Plenty of one credit clears to look at here, you are more than welcome to share any that you make... :thumbsup:
Ooer... No pictures...

starlingmax
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Metal Gear 3

Post by starlingmax » January 15th, 2015, 3:25 am

Nice to meet you Cobros :hello:

Take a look at Elevator Action 2, that's one hell of a game.
Yeah yeah... sure, no problem.. ehhmmm well... bye...

Incito
Founder
Founder
Favorite Game: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Post by Incito » January 15th, 2015, 9:19 pm

When you get a 1CC video up on youtube share it with us. I can include it on the 1CC playlist at the MA Channel. :wink:

DieCobros
Gamer Extreme
Gamer Extreme
Favorite Game: The Punisher

Post by DieCobros » January 15th, 2015, 9:44 pm

starlingmax wrote:Nice to meet you Cobros :hello:

Take a look at Elevator Action 2, that's one hell of a game.
I've actually played that a number of times as part of Taito Legends 2; Loads of fun, but I was left a little confused by the ending. Maybe that was just me not looking into things or something.
Incito wrote:When you get a 1CC video up on youtube share it with us. I can include it on the 1CC playlist at the MA Channel. :wink:
I've actually had one up of Operation Wolf since.....about five years ago, actually. Probably a playthrough I'm the most proud of, to be honest.

starlingmax
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Metal Gear 3

Post by starlingmax » January 26th, 2015, 5:38 am

"the location of the concentration camp was sweated out of the enemy" Hahahahahahahaha!
Great gameplay man, the 1CC thread is now open, please feel free to repost this video there. By the way, I didn't beat Elevator Action II yet, so I don't know what happens at the end, but now I'm eager to beat it and see it for myself!
Yeah yeah... sure, no problem.. ehhmmm well... bye...