The NewNet Live Stream

This forum is designed for gamers to come together and socialize.
Incito
Founder
Founder
Favorite Game: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Re: The NewNet Live Stream

Post by Incito » October 22nd, 2010, 10:44 am

LOL, dude i love the MSPAINT art ha ha. Just imaging what you could do with GIMP.

Atarix777
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Atarix777 » October 22nd, 2010, 12:59 pm

Well,what you see here is so called "Cubism" Modern art :hehe:

Nostalgia
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Nostalgia » October 24th, 2010, 6:15 am

Ok guys hoping to see you all at the stream tonight, I thought I couldn't make the stream tonight but I can so i'm very glad. It only happens one day every week so to not be able to make it SUCKS lol. It's definitely one of my highlights of every week.

We start the stream in 3 hours and 45 minutes and as usual it goes for 3 hours. The program for tonight is:

1.) 'Castle of Illusion' (SEGA Mega Drive / Genesis)
2.) 'Thunder Force 4' (SEGA Mega Drive / Genesis)
3.) 'Samurai Showdown 2' (Neo Geo MVS)
4.) 'Real Bout Fatal Fury 2' (Neo Geo MVS)
5.) 'Garou: Mark of the Wolves' (Neo Geo MVS)
6.) 'Dead or Alive 4' (XBox 360)
7.) 'Street Fighter 4' (PS3 / XBox 360)
8.) Walkthrough: 'Metal Gear Solid 4' (PS3) [Part #2]

Looking forward to seeing you guys there! Just click the following link and you'll be there:

http://www.justin.tv/newnethq

We are looking for people mainly for Dead or Alive 4 tonight but Private Message me here if you are ready to test your MAME119 connection out and you might be able to play one of those arcade classics LIVE also.

I'm really hoping you will have a chance to play something live tonight with us, Chris.

Cheers.

Atarix777
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Atarix777 » October 25th, 2010, 3:55 am

Good morning everyone :smile:

1st - I wanted to thank everyone from the forums who supported our yesterdays stream. It was a blast to have so much people on the show and (even when my fingers still burn :link: ) it seemed that we all had really a nice time together...

2nt - Sorry Chris, i was yesterday to much involved to the programm and couldn´t read about your problem on TS; what happend? ^^

PS: Maybe we can meet during the week for our little meeting; yesterday it became really impossible to include that, too :smile:

Cooldj9239
Mame Addict Extreme
Mame Addict Extreme
Favorite Game: Galaga

Post by Cooldj9239 » October 25th, 2010, 8:41 pm

loved the stream yesterday atarix cant wait till next week now what are we going to find out about changing the day of it from sun to sat or something we were talking about ?
Image The Better Chun Li Tod vor Unehre Image Frogger NNNoooooo!!

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Post by Hierophant » October 25th, 2010, 9:16 pm

Deej, I believe that the move from Sundays to Saturdays is still a ways off yet. Glad you had a good time there with us mate.

Atarix, I think that when your arcade stick arrives you'll find it doesn't cause as much wear and tear on your hands as a gamepad can when you have a lotta fights to get through. Most arcade enthusiasts would agree that a joystick and flat array of buttons is the more natural way to play since the action of the wrist joint is also incorporated, rather than just relying on the finger joints alone.

Cooldj9239
Mame Addict Extreme
Mame Addict Extreme

Post by Cooldj9239 » October 25th, 2010, 11:09 pm

i know i just wanna keep up to date lol yay atarix i have an xarcade tank stick for my cab and a single one for my 360 and ps3 connections works all kids of wonder especially on street fighter tekken etc ill be there or either try to be there this sunday i work third shift and just got off work that sunday after being up 30 hours but i wouldnt miss it for the world but if work calls me in i got to lol i got a way to record it on the time it starts and ends if thats cool just so i can keep up if im not there lmao :party:

Nostalgia
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Nostalgia » October 26th, 2010, 2:32 am

Justin.tv automatically records the stream and keeps it on the channel for a week or something dude :smile:

Atarix777
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Atarix777 » October 27th, 2010, 4:18 am

@Cooldj9239 - i am still not sure about the change, but I fear that we will have a bigger problem then just changeing the day... If i am right then i will have from the next week on a timedifference of 10 - instead of 8 - hours to Australia, so for them the stream would actually start not at 1 AM but at 3 AM what is impossible... I am THINKING :confused:

About the stream. I think we had a lot of fun, but my left hand is still hurting ^^... I really hope the stick will arrive soon to check it out ;-)

PS: I am happy to see that you like the stream that much, and I think i talk for the team when I tell, that it's an honor to present it to you :-)

Cooldj9239
Mame Addict Extreme
Mame Addict Extreme

Mame walkthrough

Post by Cooldj9239 » October 31st, 2010, 8:04 am

Hey guys I'm gonna be making a indepth walkthrough of mame but nonfor the pc Im gonna start it Monday and finish it by Friday and post it didn't know what toboist this so sorry if I posted it in the wrong place I'll let you know what it's on later I'll be at the stream today as well so cya there

Note MSG from atatix stream next week on Saturday
4 est I'll post the time zones and everything