The NewNet Live Stream

This forum is designed for gamers to come together and socialize.
Atarix777
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Re: The NewNet Live Stream

Post by Atarix777 » August 30th, 2011, 3:22 am

A very nice and detailed review Elias, also a lot of thx for dedicating the "Atarix-Busting Shot" to me :cheers:

Maaan, if I would have a bit more time this week I could do a bit of training but... well... maybe I can work something out ^^. At least I know now how the point system works, so far I had no Idea that it makes a difference where to shoot :rolleyes: , probably because the game is quite fast and I was concentrated to catch at least sometimes the disc :hehe:

However, I hope that your connection will be stable again, some matches of this perl during the next transmission would be very cool :thumbsup:

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Snow Bros.

Post by eliaskeme » August 30th, 2011, 3:53 pm

I hope my connection becomes stable as well. However yesterday it was awful !! Today it was slightly better and when I joined the NewNet server on Kaillera I had 116ms ping which is good for me (if it's still the same till Saturday).

Atarix777
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Atarix777 » August 31st, 2011, 4:42 am

And I always thought, that the Italian ISP's suck... :confused:

Well, just another 3 days left and we will know more :starwars:

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by eliaskeme » September 4th, 2011, 6:34 am

It was a great stream as usual. However Atarix informed us that it might be the last one so maybe there won't be any streams in the future. Also the viewers number wasn't as big as it was but still we had a lot of fun. What I personally liked from my match against Atarix is:
*Atarix scores*: Yeah !! Me and my big mouth !!! :hooray:
*I score*: Oh yeah, me and my big mouth... :lipssealed:
*Atarix scores again*: ME AND MY BIG MOUTH !!!! :hooray:
*I score again*: OK, me and my big mouth.. :lipssealed:
*I score once again*: SILENCE....
And later where he actually wins a set: OH NOOOO!!! Oh wait !!! YEEEEES !!! I won !!!! :hooray:

Atarix777
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Atarix777 » September 4th, 2011, 7:17 am

Don't worry, it just was the last "regualar" stream for now, but Hiero and me worked out something else instead. I'll come up with a little statement in the next 48 hours, I just have to finish some things first.

Atarix777
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Atarix777 » September 5th, 2011, 6:34 am

Hello everyone!

As promissed I wrote a little statement to let you guys know, how our future reguarding the live stream will look like (if you are interested then you can find it here: http://www.thenewnet.eu/en/index.php?op ... =1120#5033 )

Of course we will let you know as soon as possible the date & time of our next transmission, using in this thread, so don't worry, you will not miss anything :hello:

Thanks for your support!

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by eliaskeme » September 5th, 2011, 2:00 pm

I just saw the picture Beardini posted with you crying and the Windjammers score in the background (0-2), reminds me that I OWNED, MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Cry poor Atarix, CRY !!!

Anyway your idea sounds great especially when you say that we will first prepare the whole thing and then post it. Oh and the thing you said about making YouTube videos, I'm dying to post some videos of us in my reviews (Hiero already likes the multi-player videos I've uploaded so far). I hope the next streams will be AWESOME (and with more viewers :P) so we can have a great time. :hello:

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Post by Hierophant » September 6th, 2011, 12:13 am

Bwahahaha... that pic says it all! Image

Yeah mate, even though the stream isn't gonna be a regular weekly event for the time being, it wouldn't hurt to drop by TeamSpeak on weekends if you wanna get some multiplayer vids for your channel or whatever. Well... it might hurt Atarix if you keep beating him up like that in Windjammers.

Atarix777
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Atarix777 » September 6th, 2011, 12:20 am

I just love that Picture, I started to use it in my skype profile :rofl:

But watch out Elias... The last time I already won some "Sets", but what will be the next time? ^^

eliaskeme
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by eliaskeme » September 6th, 2011, 6:03 am

First I must say I was quite impressed with your gameplay. However your skills proved to be nothing in front of my experience (I won with 4 different players) MUHAHAHAHA!!! Next time ??? I WON'T GO EASY ON YOU !!! PREPARE TO FACE THE REAL WINDJAMMERS GREEK GOD !!!!