The NewNet Live Stream

This forum is designed for gamers to come together and socialize.
Incito
Founder
Founder
Favorite Game: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Re: The NewNet Live Stream

Post by Incito » October 9th, 2010, 10:20 pm

ok got justinTV account: Mameaddict

http://www.justin.tv/mameaddict

Says I have to click allow for step 2? :confused:

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Favorite Game: Alien vs Predator

Post by Hierophant » October 10th, 2010, 1:09 am

If that's about setting up a broadcast channel then I have no idea; so far my account is just so that I can watch stuff. You'd think that there would be help info somewhere around JustinTV for setting up. If you're still stuck I could see if Atarix knows what's up.

Nostalgia
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Nostalgia » October 10th, 2010, 2:26 am

I downloaded the smaller versions of your 19xx and super mario RPG gameplay vids Hiero mate. If the program goes to plan I'll be able to crash early once I've watched both and done my Alex Kidd video. 2am start in Australia FTL!

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Hierophant » October 10th, 2010, 3:12 am

I got your Alex Kidd as well, mate. I'm gonna hafta be there for the VG Artwork discussion seeing as I called it. Ah well... only a few more weeks till the daylight saving stuff turns around and gets us Aussies back to a 1 AM start. And then a coupla months till we try the change from Sunday to Saturday.

Incito
Founder
Founder

Post by Incito » October 10th, 2010, 7:26 am

Is this happening all on the same channel?

Also, my intension was not to set up a broadcast....oops. I think it's cool to work with NewNet on that. Can't be everything you know. And, I really like how NewNet has this going on JustinTV.

Making tut vids is as far as I will go on my own anyway.

BTW I got the TeamSpeak client and also have a justinTV account. Just let me know when and where. :wink:

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Hierophant » October 11th, 2010, 9:25 am

Obviously, the last stream is done and dusted now so hopefully you can catch us next Sunday.

Now that you have an account you should go to our JustinTV channel (linked in OP) and click on Follow under the vid player. That way you'll get an automatic email notification when we start streaming. If you get any other emails during the week that just means Atarix is testing something.

It would be a good idea come to TeamSpeak a little early before the stream starts. That's just for your first time so we can help check your voice activation and stuff.

Love to see you there, Chris! :hello:

Of course, broadcasting can be as simple as streaming directly from a webcam or game console. That's not Atarix's style though, he goes all out...

Atarix777
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Post by Atarix777 » October 16th, 2010, 1:31 am

Good Morniiiing :thumbsup:

After a long fight with the registration module "the Atarix" made it finally to this very nice website + forums, too :smile:
Chris wrote:I think it's cool to work with NewNet on that. Can't be everything you know. And, I really like how NewNet has this going on JustinTV.
Can you read my minds? Thats exactly what I wanted to talk with you about ^^. I would love to create some little partnerships and stream together with a big bunch of different gaming communitys from all over this planet (I am maybe a good technican, but not the best host, hehehe :no: ) - and after I started to knew Hierophant I think that Mameaddicts could be the right place when it comes to retro part ^^.

But hey, let's talk a bit about that, when we meet on TS in these days :bow:

I have to go and prepare some stuff for tomorrow now, see you later :smile:

Hierophant
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Hierophant » October 16th, 2010, 3:00 am

G'day mate :hello:

Alright, the main man is with us now. That feels like a big step towards realising my ambition of having a proper partnership between my two favourite forums.
:woot:

Incito
Founder
Founder

Post by Incito » October 16th, 2010, 9:45 am

This will be exciting for us at MA! NewNet really has a good foot hold on the streaming media broadcast. Props to Hierophant for setting this up :thumbsup:.

I look forward to your Broadcast on Sunday, and If NewNet has a banner I can use to put in the link section, that would be cool.

Cooldj9239
Mame Addict Extreme
Mame Addict Extreme
Favorite Game: Galaga

Re: The Atarix...

Post by Cooldj9239 » October 16th, 2010, 7:29 pm

why dont we all play together sometime man ? first i gotta set up my mame to play online its not reading any servers open but ill figure it out and we can play i remember last time i was on here i made us a server and guess what i found the files and still have them and can open that server for us to play maybe tomorrow or something wont be on till at least 3 eastern time but ill be on and let you guys know the ip and let me know if it works ?
Image The Better Chun Li Tod vor Unehre Image Frogger NNNoooooo!!