Board index General Recommended Games Discussion

Recommended Games Discussion

This forum is designed for gamers to come together and socialize.
Post October 27th, 2016, 3:29 am
Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Hey, Elias, your Cabal vid is really cool. I kinda forgot how funny the enemy death cries are sounding.

Post November 2nd, 2016, 10:16 am
eliaskeme Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

After all this time I noticed just yesterday that I hadn't done a video for Metal Slug 4! :arg:
Well, not until last night that is :evilgrin:

Last edited by eliaskeme on November 12th, 2016, 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post November 6th, 2016, 7:04 pm
Gold Skull member

After many hours (and A LOT of swearing :stare: ) for not being able to complete the areas without losing I finally made those 2 videos!!

:argue:

Also, I think there are no games left for me to make videos for (except probably Metal Slug 2 but I've already made a video for Metal Slug X) :V:
Last edited by eliaskeme on November 14th, 2016, 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post November 6th, 2016, 8:05 pm
PantherUK User avatar

Those are some sweet playthroughs mate, nice one or in fact nice many..! :wink:
Ooer... No pictures...

Post November 7th, 2016, 10:19 am
Gold Skull member

Ah whatever, this was easy to do

Last edited by eliaskeme on November 12th, 2016, 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post November 10th, 2016, 2:22 am
Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

That's great work, Elias. Makes me wanna check my own back catalog. I know for sure I couldn't make a proper gameplay demonstration for Defender on the old PC back then. The graphics in the MAME AVI came out all skewed diagonally. I could easily get around that nowadays.

Post November 17th, 2016, 12:15 pm
Gold Skull member

Yeah I will do the same for some other videos I have (especially the stretched 1080p ones and the others with low bitrate/fps). Thing is though that I don't have the inp files so I will have to re-play the games (it's not hard to do BUT they won't be multiplayer vids)

Post November 25th, 2016, 6:18 am
Gold Skull member

A Mace: The Dark Age video?! But there isn't any review about it! Unless there is one being prepared...

EDIT: Yes, as a matter of fact there was a Mace: The Dark Age review being prepared! :hooray:

Post November 27th, 2016, 4:56 am
Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Whoa, seriously? After so many years, Elias, I figured you must be too busy with study or work and stuff to do any more of these. I guess I figured wrong.

I really enjoyed reading your recommendation for Mace: The Dark Age. It's good that you managed to add a few laughs to such a grim game where the opponents are out to brutally murder each other. Well done and thanks, mate.

:viking:

Post November 27th, 2016, 8:55 pm
Seraph Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Awesome to see more activity! Perhaps the holidays? I'll be a father soon so had to wrap up my top 100 list. I also decided to make it contain all Arcade games not just pre 2000. Check it out and let me know if I'm missing anything. I also made it to have the best game and rom version for each game and I think it's pretty accurate.
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick butt... and I'm all out of bubblegum. - George Nada (They Live)

PreviousNext

Return to General

Google+