Board index General Recommended Games Discussion

Recommended Games Discussion

This forum is designed for gamers to come together and socialize.
Post July 6th, 2009, 9:42 pm
Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

This thread is for general discussion directly related to the My Recommended MAME Games thread (aka, Rec Games).

Please stay on topic:

- DO offer helpful suggestions for possible ways to improve the 'My Recommended MAME Games' thread.

- DO make requests for coverage by authors on MAME games you would like to see included. If for any reason you're not comfortable with the idea of contributing to the 'My Recommended MAME Games' thread, then maybe one of us will be happy to cover your game.

- DO feel free to drop by and post a 'thank you' note to authors for their hard work. We'd love to hear from you!

- DON'T ask for or provide links to rom sites.

- DON'T ask for help with games. There are plenty of other appropriate ways to get any help that's needed here at MameAddicts.

- DON'T post disrespectful comments regarding author's recommendations. Constructive criticism is one thing, but flaming, trolling, hating, etc. is not welcome and won't be tolerated. If you strongly disagree with someone's recommended game choice, why not try doing something useful about it and post your own recommendation instead. The purpose here is not to start a fanboy war, but to find some common ground in the hobby we all share. Let's keep the atmosphere positive, OK.

Cheers
Hiero :hello:

Post July 6th, 2009, 10:07 pm
Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Many thanks to eliaskeme and Nostalgia for their valued contributions to the project so far.

Thanks guys!

:SM:

My Recommended MAME Games

Index to Recommended Games

Post July 8th, 2009, 12:58 pm
Nostalgia User avatar
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

No probem at all Hiero mate, it's a great way to kill some time when I'm bored :smile:

You and elias are pumping out some quality reviews, keep them coming! :clapping:

Post July 8th, 2009, 8:26 pm
Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Aha, you revealed another purpose to the main thread that I didn't put in it's introduction. With so many cool games on MAME it makes it so there is always something to do around here even if there's a lull in action on the forums. Heh heh...
:hehe:

Just read your Mortal Kombat write up. Flawless victory! The bit about what happened next to your opponent being too violent to show gave me lolz.
:rofl:

It's good you put the Daigo Full Parry vid in your SFIII 3rd Strike review. Still gives me chills every time I watch it. The audience goes wild!
:woot:

Post July 9th, 2009, 3:26 pm
Nostalgia User avatar
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

And elias posts up yet another review, keep them coming elias!

Post July 9th, 2009, 3:50 pm
Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Yeah, he's like a review machine! Wait till you see what else he's got coming up after the rest of the Metal Slugs are done.

I got my next one ready but was up all night working on my new MAMEFAQs project instead. Now I'm too bushed to be bothered to put up the review. I'll post it after I catch some ...z Z z...

Post July 10th, 2009, 8:23 am
eliaskeme User avatar
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Nostalgia wrote:
And elias posts up yet another review, keep them coming elias!

Yes I do :D Besides I just posted Moonwalker for the memory of Michael Jackson

Post July 10th, 2009, 8:31 am
eliaskeme User avatar
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Hierophant wrote:
Many thanks to eliaskeme and Nostalgia for their valued contributions to the project.

Thanks guys!

One question: Why Chris hasn't posted anything yet ?? I guess he is too busy

Post July 10th, 2009, 2:03 pm
Incito User avatar
Founder
Founder

eliaskeme wrote:
Hierophant wrote:
Many thanks to eliaskeme and Nostalgia for their valued contributions to the project.

Thanks guys!

One question: Why Chris hasn't posted anything yet ?? I guess he is too busy

I promise I will. :wink:

Work has been crazy and I have had to watch the kids a lot since there is no school. :wacko:

BTW, great work on these! :thumbsup:

Post July 11th, 2009, 7:59 am
Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

It would be great if some of the American guys could help out. It looks like we have a bit of a deficiency in the sports department so far, specifically ball sports. Being an Aussie I'm not qualified to write about the intricacies of American ball sports like NFL, baseball, and basketball.
:confused:

So come on sports fans, get involved and make a contribution for the greater good! :hooray:

Next

Return to General

Google+