Board index General I'm streaming on Twitch.tv

I'm streaming on Twitch.tv

This forum is designed for gamers to come together and socialize.
Post January 23rd, 2015, 6:11 am
Nostalgia User avatar
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

http://www.twitch.tv/c0mfy/profile

Sup guys,

Just letting you know I now have a Twitch channel at twitch.tv/c0mfy and I've started streaming MAME 1CCs and basically whatever else my terrible Australian internet can manage :) It's pretty much just pure MAME 1CCs at the moment as you don't need a godlike PC and internet connection to make that work compared to streaming Dark Souls/Counter-Strike or something.

Elias was nice enough to drop in today for half an hour or so and seemed to think the quality was decent enough (although not perfect, you've been warned).

My 1CCs alone are boring as hell guys, without putting any pressure on anyone I'd love to see other live 1CCs! Max you would get a crowd with your 1CCs and so would you Elias with your Snow Bros 1CC. But whatever happens is all good.

Cheers :P

Edit - Too much typing.
Last edited by Nostalgia on January 24th, 2015, 1:08 am, edited 6 times in total.

Post January 23rd, 2015, 10:36 am
eliaskeme User avatar
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Nostalgia wrote:
Elias was nice enough to drop in today for half an hour or so and seemed to think the quality was decent enough (although not perfect, you've been warned).

Worst 30mins of my life.

Nostalgia wrote:
My 1CCs alone are boring as hell guys, without putting any pressure on anyone I'd love to see other 1CC people show up. Max you would get a crowd with your 1CCs and so would you Elias with your Snow Bros 1CC.

Snow Bros 1cc, talking about real skill, not cheating the AI (like you did in Mortal Kombat).

Post January 23rd, 2015, 11:03 am
Nostalgia User avatar
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

^ What he said.

Post January 23rd, 2015, 11:23 am
eliaskeme User avatar
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

However, I did make sure to subscribe, donate, share on facebook, twitter, google+, myspace and the FBI agency because I'm a generous God

Post January 25th, 2015, 8:58 am
starlingmax User avatar
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

I'll be sure to drop by your channel!
Yeah yeah... sure, no problem.. ehhmmm well... bye...

Post January 25th, 2015, 10:48 am
Incito User avatar
Founder
Founder

I will pay it visit tonight! :smile:

Post January 26th, 2015, 6:53 am
Nostalgia User avatar
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Thanks guys, obviously our hours are all over the place but managed to stream tonight for a couple of hours and had someone really chatty to talk to. So that was fun, but yeah that's pretty much how my streams will go, if you miss out you miss out <3 Please follow and hopefully we can meet up together <3

Post January 26th, 2015, 9:10 pm
Incito User avatar
Founder
Founder

I signed up on Twitch and now following you Nos!

Post January 28th, 2015, 9:46 pm
Thulsa Arbiter
Arbiter

I dig some twitch. I will be sure to check out your channel.
My child, you have come to me my son. For who now is your father if it is not me? I am the well spring, from which you flow. When I am gone, you will have never been. What would your world be, without me? My son.
~Thulsa Doom~

Post January 29th, 2015, 6:16 am
Nostalgia User avatar
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Thanks again! Had another good stream tonight with a chatty guy who loves the old fighters. But no mame addicts were present, sucks our timezones are so bad for each other!

Next

Return to General

Google+