Board index General Re: Seraph's Top 100 Arcade Games List Discussion

Re: Seraph's Top 100 Arcade Games List Discussion

This forum is designed for gamers to come together and socialize.
Seraph Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Note: After choosing all games including after 1999, I changed Golden Tee for Mario Kart. This should be complete.

Final draft list removed. See opening post for link to final list.
Last edited by Hierophant on December 19th, 2016, 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed final draft list.
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick butt... and I'm all out of bubblegum. - George Nada (They Live)

Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

:SM:

Looks great, Seraph! Go ahead and make a new topic for it whenever you're ready, mate.

Seraph Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Thanks buddy! Hey, when I make that topic can we lock it and would I have editing privledges and able to add links as reviews come up? I will have my Top 100 Console list post after this weekend too. Any games you all never looked at check it out.
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick butt... and I'm all out of bubblegum. - George Nada (They Live)

Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

I've sent you a PM, so please check your inbox. :hello:

Seraph Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

I replied, thanks again!

starlingmax User avatar
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Hey Seraph, I'm glad you included night slashers in your beat 'em up section, that's one of the most overlooked games on MAME. On the other hand, did you ever play Ninja Baseball Batman? If you did and didn't include it knowingly, that's allright!

Also, I'll take the chance to point out that Final Fight Revenge is not a beat 'em up, but 1 vs 1 game.

Finally, I'm surprised by the omission of Sunset Riders and The Punisher on their respective sections, but that's all. On the other hand, I didn't gave Gaia Crussaders a proper try when I discovered it, but since it's on your list I gave it another try and I found it to be really good, I'll be playing that one these days! Thanks for the work put into this list man, it's really entertaining read, and also very helpfull.
Yeah yeah... sure, no problem.. ehhmmm well... bye...

Seraph Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Moderators, can you assist with the fix for Final Fight Revenge? Max, great catch on the Final Fight Revenge. I must have copied the wrong title and link when making the list. I went over at list so much I can't believe I just overlooked that. When you've been staring at a list over and over it's better to get more sets of eyes.

I did skip over Ninja Baseball Bat Man and not for its gameplay, graphics, and unique style of beat em up. I do like Baseball but I just thought it felt like it was designed to just sell to Japanese audiences. I really didn't see anything special in the game personally that would give me a need to replay this title. With that said, for any Baseball fan or someone that hasn't played it I would highly recommend it and definitely get my endorsement there.

As a fan of the horror genre, I would never leave out ght slashers and if I didn't know about it something would have definitely had to go!

PantherUK Moderator

Done mate, Final Fight title now matches the link... :thumbsup:
Ooer... No pictures...

Seraph Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Wow Panther that was quick thank you buddy!

starlingmax User avatar
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member

Don't worry Seraph, making such a huge list certainly takes a toll on how much attention you can direct to details. I'm glad to be of any help.
Yeah yeah... sure, no problem.. ehhmmm well... bye...

PreviousNext

Return to General

Google+