Board index Other Emulators Sega Model 2 Emulator Video Tutorials

Sega Model 2 Emulator Video Tutorials

Although we like to keep it MAME only here, if you just HAVE to post about other emus, then here you go.
Post November 5th, 2014, 10:43 pm
Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Nebula's Homepage - http://nebula.emulatronia.com/

Discussion - viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2409

ElSemi's Model 2 emulator is an essential supplement to MAME for any Sega arcade fan. Looking in the MAME 0.155 Not Working folder right now shows that no Sega Model 2 games are working yet in MAME. Even if they do get promoted to working status someday, it's hard to imagine any of them being very playable because of MAME's emulation style.

The Model 2 system is home to some very prestigious titles, such as Daytona, House of the Dead, Sega Rally, Virtua Cop, and Virtua Fighter 2. Here's my video showcase of all currently working games in the Model 2 Emulator:

Some games can be a bit fiddly when it comes to setting up the controls properly, so I'll share my discoveries here.

Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

House of the Dead Gun Calibration Model 2 Emulator

This quick tutorial will increase player enjoyment in House of the Dead on the Model 2 emulator. See how to improve all game graphics by editing the emulator's .ini file. Learn how to use the game's service menu to change the blood to red, the text to English, and most importantly, calibrate the gun.

Hierophant User avatar
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Behind Enemy Lines Gun Calibration Model 2 Emulator

A quick tutorial to explain the mysteries of gun calibration for computer mouse in Behind Enemy Lines on the Model 2 Emulator.

Return to Other Emulators

Google+