Supermodel (Model 3 emulator) working

Although we like to keep it MAME only here, if you just HAVE to post about other emus, then here you go.
jyarrison
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Golden Tee

Re: Supermodel (Model 3 emulator) working

Post by jyarrison » October 3rd, 2011, 9:43 am

Had some time to play with the newest version of this emulator now and there are still some issues with a lot of the games but given this is only the second version of the emulator , I'd say it is progressing very well. Since it runs from the command line it was fairly simple to set up in GameEx and run this in my cab. Scud Race, Daytona 2, Spikeout, The Lost World, and Star Wars Trilogy are the games with the least amount of problems. In fact if you have a fast enough system with a modern graphics card Scud Race and Daytona 2 can run almost flawlessly.

Let me say that I love MAME and it will always be my number 1, but the graphics on the newer and more powerful Sega Model3 hardware are a nice addition to my arcade cabinet.
JY

jyarrison
Gold Skull member
Gold Skull member
Favorite Game: Golden Tee

Post by jyarrison » January 28th, 2012, 1:21 pm

has anyone else on here gave this emu a try? I have been back playing with it a lot lately and it is loads of fun. If you have light guns on your system, I highly recommend playing The Lost World.
JY

gpzjack
Guru Supreme
Guru Supreme
Favorite Game: 1943

Post by gpzjack » March 2nd, 2013, 8:36 pm

i can't stop playing star wars trilogy lol